Sun Runners!

Started by th3kaiser, January 26, 2009, 06:44:02 PM

Quote from: Elgiva on March 09, 2009, 09:41:20 AM
If you ever considered playing a Sun Runner, now might be the best time to try. The tribe is full of awesome players in both peaks and off-peaks. If you hesitate to app because it would be your first d-elf, don't worry - we'd show you what is the life of the Runner about.

(The tribe has quite in-depth documentation available. If you plan a character in the tribe, it might be helpful to ask d-elf IMMs to send you a copy of it.) 

Size increased to emphasize importance:

(The tribe has quite in-depth documentation available. If you plan a character in the tribe, it might be helpful to ask d-elf IMMs to send you a copy of it.)
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Quote from: Elgiva on March 09, 2009, 09:41:20 AM
If you ever considered playing a Sun Runner, now might be the best time to try. The tribe is full of awesome players in both peaks and off-peaks. If you hesitate to app because it would be your first d-elf, don't worry - we'd show you what is the life of the Runner about.

Bump.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

Since every other tribe and their dog is doing it....

SUN RUNNERS

You know you want one.

QuoteSUN RUNNERS

You know you want one.

What, a flamboyant alcoholic? *tsk*
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on August 21, 2009, 02:17:42 AM
QuoteSUN RUNNERS

You know you want one.

Why not? You can keep it in your pocket and flash it around like a flashy puke gun.

I'm kidding. I heart SR. Join now. *holds up sign*
I ruin immershunz.

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on August 21, 2009, 02:17:42 AM
QuoteSUN RUNNERS

You know you want one.

~*~ I am a Sun Runner IRL. ~*~
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Bump!

Come pretend to be what Fathi lives out on a daily basis!