Scavengers Wanted - Challenge Yourself!

Started by Red Fang, January 25, 2009, 01:50:24 PM

Quote from: MarshallDFX on August 21, 2009, 12:40:18 AM
This thread does not have my consent. 
Red Fangs don't ask for consent. They demand consent.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

August 21, 2009, 02:12:56 AM #52 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:11:49 PM by Oleupata
Red Fangs got their name when a human typed "emo kids" in Sirihish, and a tribeless elf heard it as "Red Fang" in an unknown language.

Keeping the lush northlands known as "mother's Lap" to themselves, the ATV forced the Red Fangs into the blistering, craggy canyons of the south, known as "mother's ass."

Due to the increased trend of Red Fang Warrior/Necrophile applications, the tribe found themselves painfully lacking competant poisoners. Sympathetic to their plight (yeah, right) the immortals implimented an innate odor that could knock unwary players out from up to two rooms away.

When it comes to Red Fangs, their bark is worse than their bite, however both pale in comparison to the destructive powers of their venerial diseases.

1542 (Year 2 Age 21)
   After years spent in the back of the line with all the other nerds and virgins, the Red Fang finally bribe the bouncer at Luirs Outpost to let them past the velvet rope. With bloody money at hand and a head full of hope, they set off to find the fabled Kuraci whore's they'd heard so much about. The result of this excursion was a venarial outbreak, mistakenly perceived as a mantis attack. As far as "The Lord of Storms," that's just what Majickal's character wants to you to call him during sex and/and torture.

Red Fangs spend most of their time asking for the consent of unwary hunters. Akei'ta Vars spend most of their time being asked for consent from unwary hunters.

Mark Twain once wrote, "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and be proven a Red Fang."

The Red Fang are a tribe of mangy barbarians, fighting for survival in a canyon whose main predator is... the jakhal. Akai'te Var are a tribe of noble druids who thrive in a grassland whose main predator is that 10,000 lb armored death machine known as the bahamet.

Red Fang aggression can be summed up in three words: Compensating for something.

The inspiration for the Red Fang tribe:

In Zalanthas we call self-mutilating undesirables "Red Fang." In real life, we call them "13 year old emo chicks."

The choice is simple, really. Come to the ATV and hang out with this PC:

or go to the Red Fangs and hang out with this PC:

Apparently the internet thinks of everything, including vampire pirates!
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

I love you man, that's great....hahahahahaha
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

August 21, 2009, 02:27:32 AM #54 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:32:38 AM by Majikal
Red Fang fact #42
You get used to clan envy, it happens when you're this badass.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

When you're playing RF. You Get Kudos like these ...

*****, ****** elf

I really enjoyed the scene between our two PCs on Saturday the 17th. You did a great job as a thieving elf. You asked for consent, you followed the rules, and you followed through with a great scene. I trust you and will allow everything except rape on all our future encounters.

And your main problem is that you're totally puzzled, because it's been 2 weeks, and the kudos might've come from three different people by then.

Quote from: Dar on August 21, 2009, 02:36:02 AM
And your main problem is that you're totally puzzled, because it's been 2 weeks, and the kudos might've come from three different people by then.

Red Fang Fact #43

That's how Fangs roll suckas.   8)
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

August 21, 2009, 04:26:59 PM #57 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:12:54 PM by Oleupata
Some facts about Red Fang part 4

The Kanks looked at Red Fang the wrong way. Once.

The legend of the dragon was based on the Red Fang, except the part about disappearing from the known world.

Red Fang like their spice like they like their victims, ground up, packed in a burlap sack and strapped to the back of an inix.

All Red Fangs like kids and kittens - every night before they go to bed.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Red Fangs, each testicle is larger than the other one.

Red Fangs are capable of boiling water with their rage alone.

Red Fangs CAN look northeast, southeast, northwest, and southwest.

Melith's circle used to be called Melith's square until a Red Fang got pissed at Tek and chewed the corners off.

If you see a Red Fang, they can see you. If you can't see a Red Fang, wait for the beep.

The Red Fangs invented the spoon because using knives to kill folks was just too easy.

Red Fangs are like Gortoks, not because they can smell fear, but because they can piss on whatever the fuck they want.

Some clans fucked around with Red Fang back in the day. They're now referred to as the '9 reasons to back the fuck off'

Malarn
Plainsfolk
Dune Stalkers
Silt Winds
Ptarken
Mantis
The Atrium
Borsail
Nenyuk

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

They look real bad-ass from the outside, but here's a log of what REALLY goes on back at the Red Fang camp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEMJjRpK-oM
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Now's a great time to be playing a desert elf of any tribe, so get in now while the getting is still good.

Quote from: Haze on August 21, 2009, 07:47:12 PM
Now's a great time to be playing a desert elf of any tribe Fang, so get in now while the getting is still good.

Fixed for accuracy.

I secretly love all the tribes, shhhhhhh. Don't tell.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

August 21, 2009, 10:35:43 PM #61 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:14:28 PM by Oleupata
Facts about Red Fang part 5!!

Red Fangs are well known for their 'lawn gnome' collection. Coincidentally, small children often go missing in their part of the desert.

Red Fangs are the reason there are no mother fucking snakes, on the mother fucking plain.

The legend of the Dragon is based mostly off a Red Fang elders awkward, adolescent years.

Red Fangs are the reason Tarantulas hide so much..

A Red Fang once sniffed an entire brick of Tho'. It made them blink.

The staffers aren't building the world, merely suggesting stuff while the Red Fangs build it with their own bare hands.

A Red Fang once hit Faithful Lady Eunoli with the death stare, it was reflected by her copper necklace.. this was the result.
   A terrifying and presumably magickal cataclysm strikes the city-state of Tuluk, leaving it to be nothing more than a pile of rubble and ruins. Over seventy thousand people are killed that day in what has since come to be known as the Fall of Tuluk.

Shortly after the 'consider' command was removed from the codebase.

Red Fangs are responsible for every drinking problem developed by southern templars.

Arena competitions are really just semi-finals to determine who gets to battle a Red Fang youth. Out of consideration for the southern pride and the gladiators families, the battle isn't made public to the citizens of Nak.. or talked about in public.

Some say there are little Red Fangs in all of us... I suggest not pissing it off.

Red Fangs invented spice so that everyone had the oppurtunity to see what their life is like in brief spurts.

Red Fangs don't keep the children they deem soft, pansies, sissies, wusses, or Tuluki in nature. They apologize as a whole for Akeita Var.

Red Fangs often take the form of Red and/or Black Robes just to antagonize those players that are too wussy to play a Red Fang.

Every Nekrete when the prompt reads 'late at night', Red Fangs youth congregate at the Silt seashore to hold bodysurfing competitions.

Southerns call worshipping the dragon statue over the western gates of Allanak 'devotion'. Red Fangs call it "Breakfast"

Red Fangs don't like Silt Horrors, they kill three a day out of spite.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Not impressed.

I once ran a Red Fang out of the 'rinth with a lousy tribeless wall-dweller.

Then I chased him into Allanak and ran him out of the city.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on August 22, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
Not impressed.

I once murdered a dwarf warrior with my lousy tribeless wall dweller. Conclusion: all dwarves are sissies?

Quote from: spicemustflow on August 22, 2009, 04:00:06 PM
Quote from: Synthesis on August 22, 2009, 01:43:54 PM
Not impressed.

I once murdered a dwarf warrior with my lousy tribeless wall dweller. Conclusion: all dwarves are sissies?

My conclusion is that the observed distribution of talent amongst Red Fangs is at odds with that which would be expected from the tribe's proponents in this thread.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on August 22, 2009, 05:31:28 PM
My conclusion is that the observed distribution of talent amongst Red Fangs is at odds with that which would be expected from the tribe's proponents in this thread.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

August 22, 2009, 06:15:45 PM #66 Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 06:17:55 PM by Jingo
Jingo has killed three Red Fang PCs.

Red Fang has yet to kill Jingo.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Jingo on August 22, 2009, 06:15:45 PM
Jingo has killed three Red Fang PCs.

Red Fang has yet to kill Jingo.

low playtimes? Maybe you only play City-based sissies?

These are the sort of characters that aren't on the Red Fang radar, drop a PM with a schedule and we'll try to work something out, we'll make sure to catch you on the next rpt.

And as to killing Red Fangs, nah, only killed a wannabe most likely. REAL Red Fangs don't die.

Are people taking my facts too seriously? Wtf

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Guys, let's just keep the Red Fang hate inside the game. :)
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

I just made dumb facts for the lawlz.. I think I enjoyed them more than anyone. Now nobody wikes mez.  :'(

I tot I waz jus bein funnehz guyz, real-E.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

So Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

August 22, 2009, 11:27:50 PM #71 Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:31:22 PM by askaran
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PM
So Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

I lol'd.... Alot... And I sigged...
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PMSo Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Seriously, who the fuck could take this so seriously? Honestly.

The current RFs from what I've seen of them (which is only a group of three) aren't a bunch of PK frenzied twinks like I'm afraid some of you may be starting to believe from these facts. I can tell you first hand that the current group plays with you as much or MORE than you're willing to play with them. (No, that isn't a rape fact for Majikals list.)

Seriously, cool group of guys, and they don't seem to play themselves HALF as seriously as you might think they do from these lists, and what is known about the nature of that clan.

Fucking hilarious facts Majikal. Keep it up.

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on August 22, 2009, 11:38:12 PM
The current RFs from what I've seen of them (which is only a group of three) aren't a bunch of PK frenzied twinks like I'm afraid some of you may be starting to believe from these facts. I can tell you first hand that the current group plays with you as much or MORE than you're willing to play with them. (No, that isn't a rape fact for Majikals list.)

It's always been the case as far as I know. The current group rocks too, and I wish them long lives. And many hearts.

also,
Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PM
lol

I'm lying actually.

I only killed two Red Fangs and a dirty gortok. My character couldn't really tell the difference.

;)
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.