Scavengers Wanted - Challenge Yourself!

Started by Red Fang, January 25, 2009, 01:50:24 PM

Red Fangs are so awesome they killed Wash in Serenity. That takes a lot of Badass to pull off.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Quote from: Jingo on August 22, 2009, 11:49:13 PM
I'm lying actually.

I only killed two Red Fangs and a dirty gortok. My character couldn't really tell the difference.

;)

I thought it's an advertising board. What's with the bashing?
I ruin immershunz.

Quote from: Kankfly on August 23, 2009, 06:03:12 AM
I'm lying actually.

I only killed two Red Fangs and a dirty gortok. My character couldn't really tell the difference.

;)

I view that as a compliment.

Quote from: Kankfly on August 23, 2009, 06:03:12 AM
I'm lying actually.

;)

Right, why bring down the gortoks like that?  ;)
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

Quote from: Cutthroat on August 22, 2009, 10:57:13 PM
So Eunoli Winrothol, Samos Rennik, and Thrain Ironsword walk into a bar. The Red Fang bartender looks up and says, "Get the fuck out of my bar."

Dude...I'm actually considering rolling up a Red Fang at some point, just because that was funny.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

As much as I love RP'in with desert elves ... I never, ever play them. I just love mounts too much.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on August 23, 2009, 07:13:51 PM
As much as I love RP'in with desert elves ... I never, ever play them. I just love mounts too much.

Majikals Red Fang Fact #85

Ever try to mount and mistarget a humanoid only to receive the message 'blahblah is not a suitable mount'. In Red Fang, everything is a suitable mount.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Red Fang Fact #756

Once a 100 day Jihaen Templar actually attacked a Red Fang and the battle lasted twenty minutes. Then, the Red Fang finished the bio entry he'd been doing and pulled out his weapons.

No outdoing my awesome facts Musashi, I lawled though.
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

I know, I'm such a poser ... I don't even play desert elves  :D

Quote from: musashi on August 26, 2009, 02:15:39 AM
Red Fang Fact #756

Once a 100 day Jihaen Templar actually attacked a Red Fang and the battle lasted twenty minutes. Then, the Red Fang finished the bio entry he'd been doing and pulled out his weapons.

AhahhhahahahahaahAHAHAHAHA
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

September 05, 2009, 07:49:36 AM #86 Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 07:55:10 AM by Majikal
Some Facts About Red Fang part 6

Quote from: Shalooonsh
There is no dust in Zalanthas.  There is only the ground bones of dead Red Fangs.

Red Fangs don't get the mantis head.  They get head from the mantis.
Quote from: Red Fang Member
A Red Fang doesn't need to look north, south, east or west. They just need to look all, and everything will show up automatically....10 rooms away.
Quote from: Red Fang Member
The Red Fangs are usually called the Rad Fangs in cooler social circles.

Red Fangs bite the hand that feed them.. and eat the entrails.

The Red Fangs built the shield wall with a bucket and spade.

A Fang once beat suk-krath in a staring contest.

Some people get lucky and kill two birds with one stone. Red Fangs can kill eight birds with half a stone. They can also kill two stones with one bird.

Red Fang members remove the ctrl button from their keyboards. Red Fangs are always in control.

Wisdom spice, sorcerors and special applications were added to the game to make Red Fang opponents less laughably pathetic.

Valasurus opened his mouth and spoke: "Pride will be your destruction."
Tektolnes merely shifted his lower jaw into an approximation of a cruel smirk, and responded with five words as well.

"The Red Fangs are coming"

In a fight between Muk and Tek, the winner would be a Red Fang.

Red Fangs put the laughter in Manslaughter

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Majikal on September 05, 2009, 07:49:36 AM
Some Facts About Red Fang part 6

Red Fangs put the laughter in Manslaughter

Yeah. That last one is definitely true, man.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

They're all true. Every effin one.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

September 21, 2009, 11:32:22 PM #89 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:18:25 PM by Oleupata
Some Facts about Red Fang part 7

Red Fangs can fold paper more than 9 times. Small children though can only be folded 7 times.

A blue robe, a red robe and a Red Fang stood before Tektolnes who said to them "I have call you three here because you are the greatest mutha fuckas in the world and I have a place for one of you at my right hand." The Red robe stepped forward to confess his love to the Highlord but was stroke down by a fiery ball of death, the Blue Robe found himself speechless in terror. Thoroughly disappointed, Tek looked down on the savage elf and said "And why should you sit beside me?" in reply the Fang simply said "Bitch.. you're in my seat."

If you open a can of whoop-ass, a Red Fang jumps out.

Red Fangs can squeeze Kalan wine out of a Petoch.

Red Fang children have knife fights for fun. More often then not, the knife loses.

A Red Fang once stared evil in the face... and it backed the fuck down.

Red Fangs can lick their elbow.

The first Red Fang is 1/8th dwarf, this has nothing to do with ancestry. They just ate a fucking dwarf.

Red Fangs can sneeze with their eyes open.

Red Fang children dig the caves they're born in.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Those were awesome, I was laughing pretty hard  :D

September 22, 2009, 10:56:53 AM #91 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:18:49 PM by Oleupata
Goodness, so joysomely hilarious, guys.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

September 22, 2009, 11:15:24 AM #92 Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:19:03 PM by Oleupata
I'm reminded of the episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force with Hand Bananna.

Facts About the Red Fang, Part 8

Once, some players made a thread endorsing the Red Fangs that was perfectly fine for a while, but then it degenerated. A staff member came along and said, "Don't let me see you do this again," and they said, "Right, sorry about that, you won't."

The staff won't see the Red Fangs doing it again, because they're that damn sneaky.
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

I just want to say that, while not having played a Red Fang, I've had the pleasure of interacting with them, and...  They freakin' rock.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Quote from: Aaron Goulet on September 22, 2009, 07:21:38 PM
I just want to say that, while not having played a Red Fang, I've had the pleasure of interacting with them, and...  They freakin' rock.

Man.... Same here.

I hate playing tribals, and I hate playing elves, but if my character dies, I'm gonna roll up a Red Fang.

It's kind of funny. I keep alternating between Labyrinth and RF, in my characters lately.

So, if a hypothetical new player is interested, the Red Fang can be briefly summarized as the Irish, in a desert?
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Quote from: Ocotillo on September 29, 2009, 05:04:30 PM
So, if a hypothetical new player is interested, the Red Fang can be briefly summarized as the Irish, in a desert?

Get awesome, badass, a dash of crazy and two and a half cups of lunatic fringe in a bowl. Shake well before serving.

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."