Cousin Role

Started by titansfan, January 24, 2009, 01:33:54 AM

I get your point though Gunslinger, I just didn't have a pleasant afternoon, and took things a bit too drastically. Shit happens. I apologize again to all of you.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

I'd like to point out that there are at least 2 other elven tribes where particular sorts of magickers are sort of fundamental to the tribal experience, and are included in their docs as such.

Not only that, but creating a tribe with a Drovian magicker background is -far- from twinking out ahead of time.  As far as I'm concerned, they're positively the -least- useful type of magicker in any sort of PvP scenario.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

I've played with titansfan in one of my clans before, and he is anything but a twink or a powergamer. Though it was only for a short time, I very much enjoyed play with his PC, which was done consistently and realistically. I'm not familiar with the tribe he's trying to create now, but I feel like people shouldn't assume he's trying to create some kind of power-squad. He's just looking for roles that fit within his tribe, and listed guilds that would work within it. So I don't think its right to complain about this announcement without all of the relevant information, especially since he's trying to create something ICly that most people in the community have agreed is lacking.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Meh, don't give up.  You may very well be starting the next Byn or SLK.  Something that generations of characters will enjoy.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

I'll open the roles once again, they are two cousins and a brother/sister. PM for details.

Quote from: Synthesis on January 30, 2009, 11:35:23 PM
Not only that, but creating a tribe with a Drovian magicker background is -far- from twinking out ahead of time.  As far as I'm concerned, they're positively the -least- useful type of magicker in any sort of PvP scenario.

This.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: Mood on January 31, 2009, 10:10:53 AM

This.

Maybe they're not meant for PvP.  ::)
/derail
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

I have one thing to tell you.  Since I helped you the docs, I might be joining your megapower team/family.  But beware, I many not keep my word.

Just bumping this, still have all roles open.

This.

I would just like to thank you both for the extreme amount of amusement you've given me today from reading this.

I can't stop laughing, really.  It's great.  Thanks so much.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Quote from: Shalooonsh on February 01, 2009, 03:57:48 PM

This.

I would just like to thank you both for the extreme amount of amusement you've given me today from reading this.

I can't stop laughing, really.  It's great.  Thanks so much.

~mumbles something incomprehendable~

Bumpity Bump Bump.....still looking for the three roles, PM me for details.

February 03, 2009, 10:57:43 PM #37 Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 08:23:05 AM by Qzzrbl
Titansfan has Qzzrbl's official seal of approval.

Opportunities like these aren't to be wastes wasted.

;D

Sorry to say but these roles are now closed due to certain circumstances.

Welcome to Armageddon!

We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...