Tuluki RPT: January 24th - Saturday - 8pm EST

Started by Blue, January 20, 2009, 05:32:46 PM

Alright everyone, it's had to be pushed back multiple times due to various IC and OOC reasons, BUT we've ANOTHER event, sure to be loads of fun, entertainment and even the possibility of a drunk and naked PC or two - and as an added bonus, their PLAYERS as well might possibly be either one or both!  8)  More information can be found on the boards in game.

As the topic subject states, it will be held on Saturday January 24th at 8pm EST.  Be there or be square!

I highly endorse this event.

OOCly, I will be naked and drunk while playing Arm during this event, as I always am, during all times of the day where I am playing Arm. (I am not drunk now i'm at work)
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on January 20, 2009, 05:58:52 PM
I highly endorse this event.

OOCly, I will be naked and drunk while playing Arm during this event, as I always am, during all times of the day where I am playing Arm. (I am not drunk now i'm at work)

..... Wow, that explains SOOO much!!

Indeed, be there. I've heard about some of the activities. Should prove to be exciting.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I'm really curious as to the premise of this meeting, but I don't wanna log into Arm because I need to get some sleep.

*sigh*
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

I can't wait!!!!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

This is in less than 15 minutes. Be there peoples.
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

I've never seen so many people in one place.  If you aren't here, you should be.

January 24, 2009, 09:55:22 PM #10 Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:21:10 PM by Pale Horse
Kuraci bars in Tuluk.  Where else can you get away with tossing a <edited> into a table in front of a crowd, and get away with it?

Note: This post has been edited to protect the innocent.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

January 24, 2009, 10:02:54 PM #11 Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:04:20 AM by Nyr
Quote from: Pale Horse on January 24, 2009, 09:55:22 PM
Kuraci bars in Tuluk.  Where else can you get away with tossing a [edited] into a table in front of a crowd, and get away with it?

If that really happened IC you definitely shouldn't post it here.

HAHA that was some awesome fun.
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Stiiiiilll going on.  Stiiiilll tons of people!  Thanks for coming! I hope you all had fun!  It was a blast.

For the ridiculously small amount that I saw, I was impressed to see how organized it was. The games had clearly defined rules and -everything-!

My general kudos, until I can write a good one.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Crazyness.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Thanks everyone for attending last night!  It was a blast, for sure.  You all rock my socks off.  If it weren't for all of you, it wouldn't have been so fun.  General kudo's to everyone who attended.   8)