Family Role in Tuluk

Started by Renaissance, December 06, 2008, 11:26:19 PM

Hi!

I've got a fairly established PC in Tuluk and up to four sibling roles to open up for newbies or veterans alike. I could also accept cousins.

Here are the basics:
Must be human
Preferably able to play during American EST evenings.
Being self-reliant's a good idea, just in case
Siblings must be Tuluki, though cousins may come from Arabet backgrounds or from Luir's.
Any role you guys want.

If interested, please PM me.

I just want to say what an AWESOME RPer she is, and she has some interesting back stories for you guys. Take this role. Several of you.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

January 25, 2009, 10:44:19 PM #2 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:30:32 PM by Nyr
Hello, I'd like to advertise this role again, as my PC has lasted another several weeks. The above conditions still apply.
If newbies wish to join in the fun, I'll be happy to help!

Please PM me if interested.

Again guys, do this. You will not regret it. She will get things going, and keep them going.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

January 27, 2009, 01:29:57 PM #4 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:31:42 PM by Nyr
You can't advertise for PC friends.  Just relations.  (Edited some posts/moved some posts out.)
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.