Got a few roles open for family

Started by AmandaGreathouse, November 11, 2008, 08:50:47 AM

My account notes always reflect my karma changing, at least.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Hmm, I've always had staff shoot me an email stating that I'm having a point of karma awarded for X and X reason. But I tend to always email my clan/indie staff on at least a monthly basis provided my PC lives that long so ... eh maybe it's just me.

Anyway though yeah ... Amanda ... those roles ... sounds like fun!
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

hhahaha. You people keep saying that, then changing it to a discussion about karma.

Truthfully, I just didn't want to have to wait for a special app to go through for it. Crap.

*thinks hard* I may just kill the vnpc brother off and stick to cousins. But, you know, I'll announce on here if the role stops needing to be filled. I already got two pc cousins. They're bitchin'. You -want- to join me!
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

bump
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

The brother role is now closed.

Please, make your Zalanthan people my cousins!!!
;D ;) ;D ;) ;D ;) ;D

bump.

Still got roles open. All guilds/subguilds are cool. Looking for humans from Tuluk or Luirs, or breeds, from Luirs. Either one works. Extremely off-peak for the most part.

Bump.

Still have family roles open for cousins. Can be based anywhere except Allanak. Would prefer Luirs.

Guys, I am pretty sure I know the roles she has open, and I can pretty much guarantee epic roleplay, near-constant action/suspense/thrills, and emotion going into any and every session you play with Amanda.

And if not.... well, sorry for the raising of the bar. =)
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I no longer need family roles.

Well I am so sad now I lost all momentum on the character I pledged to never let die.
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

Quote from: Derain on December 31, 2008, 07:29:12 AM
Well I am so sad now I lost all momentum on the character I pledged to never let die.
It happens to the best of us.
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."
     -Niccolo Machiavelli