House Servent

Started by aggerism, May 15, 2003, 06:50:43 PM

nothing to do with anything, but I think house servent is a great subguild. It kicks ass... I mean they are good at cooking so no more burnt slabs of meat and such, they are good at listening(over hearing conversations), they are good at riding wagons, and they can put together flowers. I think that if your going to make an assassin or spy character a house servent would be a great subguild for it will give you the most options of being a "spy". You can pose to be a caravan guide and guide the waggon full of tresure to the secret hide out where the enemy gets over run. You can also cook and make flowers.... what a great skill to make you seem much more innocent. "ohh I was just in the illigal coartyard of the nobles only because I saw a pritty flower over there, see" Or, "im here just to deliver some fine food to you m'lord." all the meanwhile you are overhearing thier whispers and ploting against them. Hold that dagger under the tray and leep out when the noble leasts expects it. make flowers and fine foods for your fav templar and one day dip some poison in the wine. House servent a silly subguild? On the contrary, its one of the bests.

Any thoughts?
NOMONOPIA!

SO?? OK maybe I'm a little giggling male idiot but I believe if it's not hard, it's not fun. So I played too many 'naki rangers but not even one nothern one. It just means I'll not be thinking of an assassin houseservant any more.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

Quote from: "Cenghiz"SO??

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist man :)  :P
iva La Resistance!
<Miee> The Helper Death Commando is right.

I think that's a great combo.  Never mind the slipping a bit of poison into the food as you make it.  Nice idea.  Maybe the next time I try an assassin, I'll try that.  *ponder*
ou want some raptor fries with that?

No way! It sucks. How on Zalanthas are you supposed to practice your backstab skill. Dude that combo is not l33t. Come up with something better that lets you practice your backstab and all the rest of your l33t assasin skills.

plazgoth there are other ways of assassinating people other then backstab. like you can start out as an assassin training your backstab then take employment for example, or practice it in secret.
NOMONOPIA!

Haha. He told your Plaz.

Creeper  :twisted:
21sters Unite!

Disclaimer:

My original post was intended to be sarcastic and hopefully funny. I am in the camp of players who think there is no reason to "practice" skills to get them maxed so you can be l33t....

Sorry for the misunderstanding....I actually think there is merit in the houservant subclass for what you have listed above. Usually when I come up with a cool concept I keep it to myself until I get bored of playing it or some such. I think I would find it irritationg if I shared my concept and started to play it only to find out that five other PCs in the same area that  are trying to play that same concept , it becomes too redundant.

To tell the truth, I was going to write a post starting with "TWINK!" then I saw the sign, Plazgoth... It was kinda good sarcasm. And.... I branched! I've got *supa* skills! I've got the power! So bring me a bottle of "Spirits" and some kalan slices.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

House Servant is a great sub-class...depending on your past. Remember this. Your sub-class is intended to reflect your life -before- your entry into the game, while your main class is to reflect your current path in life.

Under certain circumstances, you are very correct...House Servant is an excellent sub-class.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"House Servant is a great sub-class...depending on your past. Remember this. Your sub-class is intended to reflect your life -before- your entry into the game, while your main class is to reflect your current path in life.

Under certain circumstances, you are very correct...House Servant is an excellent sub-class.

Although it's commonly used this way. I don't think it ALWAYS needs to be said that your sub-class is always from your past and such... I've used the subclass as something my character PLANS on doing in the future before and it worked pretty good.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Quote from: "creeper386"
Quote from: "The7DeadlyVenomz"House Servant is a great sub-class...depending on your past. Remember this. Your sub-class is intended to reflect your life -before- your entry into the game, while your main class is to reflect your current path in life.

Although it's commonly used this way. I don't think it ALWAYS needs to be said that your sub-class is always from your past and such... I've used the subclass as something my character PLANS on doing in the future before and it worked pretty good.

Creeper

Subclasses also makes a great profession to continue along...especially for those crafter subclasses.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.