Tan Muark - Open for Consideration

Started by Tzurahro, October 17, 2008, 09:16:32 PM

October 17, 2008, 09:16:32 PM Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 03:00:50 PM by Tzurahro
The Tan Muark, Zalanthan's gypsies, are briefly considering making another of their family less virtual.  We will be taking applications until midnight (PST) Saturday evening, October 25th.

The Tan Muark is an intensive RP, tribal-family role.  It generally has high expectations of its players and it can be a somewhat restrictive role.

Here are a few testimonials from our current players, and part of the reason we are considering an additional gypsy:

Quote from:  a Muark player
... please.  Just -please-, can't you pick on SOMEONE ELSE for a change?!
Quote from:  another gypsy, in an update email to staff
The Muarki have just become a crap sandwich.  I would do most anything to have someone else take a big bite, so there is freaking less for *me* to have to eat....
Quote from:  From secret intra-staff correspondence
I don't know.  I keep poking them with sticks, but they just stayed huddled in that fetal position.  Maybe we need a fresh one?

For an application, please include your account name, your GDB handle as well as a fleshed out concept.  Because the clan depends on interaction between its members, include your usual playtimes so that we can insure a good match-up.

Notes:
Y-chromosome character concepts: bonus points.
Players currently in sponsored or sensitive roles: negative points.

Questions, inquiries and completed applications can be sent to tan_muark@armageddon.org.
<immcom> Petoch for your thoughts?

I seem to have broken another.

Time to go shopping for another gypsy.  Closing time on inquiries and applications will be December 20th, Midnight EST.

We will fill the role by the end of the year.  Same criteria:
Account name,
Rough concept,
Rough playing times

The Tan Muark are often a challenging role, and we have high expectations for their players.

Bonus Points:  Y-chromosome.  A concept that can both play within the gypsy's cultural boundaries and cause entertaining mischief in the world at large at the same time.
Negative Points:  Poor account notes, already occupying a sensitive-role, and impolite email manners.

Another blisteringly awesome round of applications.  This was a tough one.  Everyone who was under consideration should have received a resolution letter by now.

We are currently trying to structurally reinforce the newest gypsy to make him/her more drop-resistant this time around.

Please review the above posts if interested.

This is an intensive, family-based RP role.  New characters will be part of a close-knit traveling band of Zalanthan gypsies.  All concepts must be human, and all interested players should be prepared for a sometimes restrictive, isolated role.

Because of the nature of the clan we require a proven high-level of trustworthiness from any applicants.

Applications and questions will be accepted until Saturday, August 15th, Midnight, EDT @ Tan_muark@armageddon.org.

Last call for the Muark Express!

Middy-night tonight.

The Tan Muark, Zalanthan's gypsies, are briefly considering making another of their family less virtual.  We will be taking applications until midnight (PST) Saturday evening, December 19th.

The Tan Muark is an intensive RP, tribal-family role.  It generally has high expectations of its players and it can be a somewhat restrictive role.

For an application, please include your account name, your GDB handle as well as a fleshed out concept.  Because the clan depends on interaction between its members, include your usual playtimes so that we can insure a good match-up.

Notes:
Players currently in sponsored or sensitive roles: negative points.
Concepts which include the ability to drive the coolest, sexiest little wagon in the world:  bonus points.

Questions, inquiries and completed applications can be sent to tan_muark@armageddon.org.

Once again the Tan Muark is looking for 'one' addition to it's family.  Like in previous posts, this role is extremely RP orientated, has very high demands, and can be very restrictive.  Being able to do your own thing is a plus, but not required... also working with others is a must in this as you will be working with the other Tan Muark PCs.

Please include the following information for your application-
Account Name:
GDB Name:
A fleshed out concept, more on the lines of the personality of the character, it's personal goals, and what you want to do with it.
Your usual playtimes, as the clan depends heavily on interaction between the other PCs.

Bonus Areas (none of these are required):
Previous Leadership Experience
A Crafting Role of some sort
High Play Times
Ability to knock someones socks off with your awesome RP abilities.

Penalty Areas:
Already in a Sponsored/High Profile role
Bad Account Notes
Loner Roles or just out for themselves.

If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to tan_muark@armageddon.org along with any completed applications.

Deadline:  Saturday April 10th (or sooner if someone's application knocks -my- socks off, note I will be taking a lot of time and may even have questions for you as I want to make sure to have the best applicate for the position)
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

Still looking for applications.  If you have any questions or concerns... e-mail us and we'll answer them the best we can.

I am still taking in applications... I would really like to see more come in.  If you have any questions about it, please send them in, I am more than willing to answer them.  If you have sent an application in and not received a response back, I did not receive it.

This round has been closed.  We have come to a decision and I will be sending out e-mails shortly.

Once again I am taking applications for the Tan Muark.  Same considerations apply as before with only a few changes.  This time I am looking for those that want a very social take on the game but at the same time can still enjoy the pleasures of someone with arms experience.  I am in no need for any sort of crafter role this time, but more so one that is dynamic in what they wish.  Be it more a social character, or that of which has seen combat.  Keep in mind you will be working closely with the other Tan Muark PCs and I will be looking for those that will fit into the group along with like Time Zones.

Please include a general background/description (The characters thought process, potential goals, and an idea of what the character is like.  Do not go extremely in-depth as it may change after acceptance.), Playtimes & Availability and why you think you'll be the best candidate for the role.  Make the application through the Request Tool and I will be ending this set of applications by June 5th or when I get enough applications.

I look forward to seeing all the applications that come in.

Just want to note here, this is Mundane only.  No Magicker Applications at all will be considered.

One day left on this... I would really like to see some more applications for this Role.  I may extend it another week, but that all depends on what happens tonight.

Thank you for the application and sorry for the late reply.  Those that have put in applications will be getting responses in the next day or so while I look over them.

This is now closed, responses sent out.  Thank you for all that have applied.