A Question from the Tribal Humans

Started by FantasyWriter, August 11, 2008, 01:38:25 PM

Quote from: Irulan on August 11, 2008, 12:52:57 PM

I had alot of fun with that too. We should have a relatively regular time when all the tribals meet in Luirs to swap gossip and speak some Bendune...It would be really nice if all the tents came there at the same time, would make sense from a trading stand point as well. I don't know how difficult it would be to change the tent rotations from a code standpoint, but it would be seriously awesome from an RP standpoint.

Imms...thoughts?

-Irulan

I don't think this is too IC, and I would like the opinion of all the current tribal human IMMs...
There was a day recently where there were ALOT of tribals in Luirs, and we were wondering if the camp schedules might be rearranged to where they all moved near Luir's at the same time during the IG year for two or three months to ease trade between them, and basically have alot of really cool parties and RPTs.

Thoughts?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Please e-mail the tribal humans staff with this, or wait for one of them to respond on the tribal humans forum.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

This sounds like something that could be done through

DUM DUM DUM

IC interactions!

That is, if the Kuraci will allow you filthy tribals to congregate all at once in that area.