Kudos

Started by Forest Junkie, August 04, 2008, 12:21:19 AM

To everyone involved in the scene that happened earlier, this is a kudos to you all. Very badass, to me, that scene alone stands above most as probably the greatest, most epic fucking scenes I've ever had on this game. To all of you there, you rock. Kudos.

--fin

Was very fun and thanks for the Imms who helped add to an otherwise PC situation and to help with an objective.  :)

A small complaint is that if you are knocked out, you should show the affects upon waking and not just run off.
That's my point of view, the person in question probably has their own point of view.

OH GOD DAMNIT, WHAT DID I MISS?

Oh well, at least I branched something before hitting the fucking sands.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: Maria on August 04, 2008, 09:11:01 AM
Was very fun and thanks for the Imms who helped add to an otherwise PC situation and to help with an objective.  :)

A small complaint is that if you are knocked out, you should show the affects upon waking and not just run off.
That's my point of view, the person in question probably has their own point of view.

Your eyes flutter open.

You stand up.

>grin

Yup, was fun.
staff member sends:
     "No problem. We'll just eat your brainz later

Quote from: Maria on August 04, 2008, 09:11:01 AM

hard to emote before the club swings were coming :P

Yes, that was bad assery though.

Quote from: Aruven on August 04, 2008, 04:44:18 PM

Hammer!  Get it right!

Quote from: Maria on August 04, 2008, 06:32:56 PM
Quote from: Aruven on August 04, 2008, 04:44:18 PM

Hammer!  Get it right!

The hammer is your...

... Crap, you're a chick.

<slowly backs away from the thread>
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

It can be metaphorical. A phallic symbol, no?

I'll finish it for Fathi.

THE HAMMER IS MY PENIS.