Role Requested -- harsh and gritty

Started by touringCompl3t3, July 11, 2008, 04:12:20 PM

Hey gang,

I sent out a couple of PMs to old friends trying to interest folks in a possible role, but I wouldn't mind making a new friend as well.

Obviously roles must be family members to gain staff approval, yadda yadda, & etc. & etc.

I'm somewhat biased towards having a gritty and urban character for my next concept but I can be flexible on this.

Message me if you have ideas.

I wouldn't mind playing someone that grew up in the family as friends with your character, just as much as I wouldn't mind playing arch-enemies.  My main factor in making a decision is how chill you are out of game.

About me -- aging gamer who is able to play five to ten hours a week and is flexible around his busy schedule.

Thanks!!

Run! This man is quite evil and smells of Escru!

Either way, I say GOOD LUCK! Hopefully you find a good role to interest you.
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Someone snatch this up. ;)
Its a great opportunity for anyone in between characters or bored with what they're doing.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

I have a concept. Sadly, I also have a pc I really enjoy.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on July 12, 2008, 07:13:10 PM
I have a concept. Sadly, I also have a pc I really enjoy.

...join us....join us....join us....join us....

touringCompl3t3 is Eercdro of The Fortune Teller fame, for those that don't know:
http://www.armageddon.org/original/showSubmission.php?submission=352
He's clearly a guy willing and able to think outside of the box when it comes to character roles. Anybody who makes a living as man-whore in the 'Rinth gets a tip of my hat.
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."