What age did you start playing Armageddon?

Started by Vessol, July 09, 2008, 09:10:41 PM

What Age?

10 or below
2 (1.3%)
Early Teens(11-15)
41 (26.1%)
Late Teens(16-19)
55 (35%)
20-29
43 (27.4%)
30-39
12 (7.6%)
40-49
2 (1.3%)
50-59
2 (1.3%)
60+
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 153

Lets see. Started about 15 - 16 ish? Now I'm 20.

I went with 16 (though I think it probably was late 15's) because I couldn't last for more than 2 days for the longest time. After months I learned how to judge, early on in a fight, if I even had a chance of winning, then flee before I could lose 25 hp, instead of my old idea of waiting until I was BELOW 25 hp to flee! :p

Started with Threshold, then quickly learned how bad it sucked.

Friend who had started me on Threshold, told me to come to Arm. I did. Logged in my first character in Red Storm, looked around for a minute or two, then went LD in the tavern. 3 months later, was feeling a little frisky so I logged back on (- 700 some coin, I estimate. Must've been some decent theives in town at that point) Talked to a merchant down in the tavern there who said he would pay me 1,000 coins to assassinate Lord So-so in Allanak. (I was an assassin) Sold me a flint dagger for 60 sid, and gave me directions to Allanak! Managed to survive the desert, but died in the rinth.

Ran through like 4 more characters basically within the week and decided: I want karma, and I'm getting damned good at this RP stuff. So, I went off and made a new account. (There's a reference to IP overlap in my notes. Heh.) Ran through about 30 more characters who lasted max of a week. (At least half of them were assassins. I've had 2 or 3 different characters in one day, bitchez.)

I still run through them like crazy cause I'm the sort who likes to play almost exclusive combat (or something dangerous), and test myself against stuff that will most assuredly eat my face. hehe. Not too long ago I saw a ________ that says in the mdesc "You get the feeling that if you ______ something very bad will happen." I __________'d.  8) Yeah baby.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org