Tuluki RPT July 25th-27th

Started by Ender, July 05, 2008, 12:59:00 PM

IC details are posted on the boards in Tuluk.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

Bumping this.  It's coming up the weekend after this one.  Make your plans now or be that guy who posts sullen tongue-in-cheek jokes about having missed all the insanity.
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
  -- Prince Gautama Siddharta

Three days left and it looks like there's more infoz on the IG boards.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

/bump

This thing starts at 4pm EST today.
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Wait! I thought 5!
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

A quick thanks to everyone who's been bending over backwards to bring this to life.  It's appreciated!

Bring more wine.  ;)
Quote from: saquartey
Rairen, what would we do without you?

Quote from: Rairen on July 26, 2008, 11:49:11 PM

Bring more wine.  ;)

QFT. Though the roasted Kalan and stuff was amazing.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

In one word.  Fun.  I had a great time, was glad to be able to participate and it brought me back to having just a simple, good time in Armageddon.  I was even able to stomach the massive amounts of spam. 

Thanks for everyone who made this possible and congratulations to the birthday boy. 

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Sister and I had great fun, great success! *thumbs up*

Thanks to everyone who had a part in it.

Two thumbs up.  Enjoyable, and, as has been stated, just plain fun.  Always nice to kick back with food, drink, entertainment and plenty of action.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

All I can say is that special part the first night was omgincredible.  Thanks, guys.  Good one.

Quote from: Ourla on July 28, 2008, 01:14:19 AM
All I can say is that special part the first night was omgincredible.  Thanks, guys.  Good one.

word and double word.
man
/mæn/

-noun

1.   A biped, ungrateful.

July 28, 2008, 05:30:16 AM #12 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 07:11:48 PM by Turbomatic Tribal
editted

That was wonderful. Thank you to all of you who did all that work. and yes, ohmygodincredible is about right.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I wish I was able to stay through all the events, but the hours I did spend (WAY more than a sane human should spend) was exhausting..and FUN!

Thanks everyone!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Ender on July 28, 2008, 01:26:15 AM
Quote from: Ourla on July 28, 2008, 01:14:19 AM

word and double word.

triple word score!

Good times.