Author Topic: Bowing: A Request  (Read 5400 times)

Anonymous

Bowing: A Request
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2003, 09:22:03 PM »
Quote from: "creeper386"
Your hindering that templar, that little bit of respect doesn't mean shit to the templar compared to you getting in his/her way.

I'd think that was for the individual templar to decide based on their own mood that particular day.

The one who doesn't bow

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2003, 11:01:40 AM »
My pc has survived a real life month without bowing at all in any public situation.  Don't hate.    :wink:

Quirk

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2003, 11:47:48 AM »
Quote from: "The one who doesn't bow"
My pc has survived a real life month without bowing at all in any public situation.  Don't hate.    :wink:

Either you've not addressed or been addressed by any nobility to date, or you appear to be a newbie and are getting given more latitude as a result. There is frankly no need to bow unless you're dealing with someone who deserves that level of respect. If you fail to show this respect when you ought to, you should have a damn good IC reason for it (and, in case anyone brings it up, "My character believes everyone is equal" is not such a reason. It betrays a shocking disregard for the culture and mindset of Zalanthas which is in some ways even worse as RP than forsaking emotes for canned socials). Conversely, if someone doesn't bow to a noble or templar as they ought to, it's the noble or templar's job to ensure they suffer appropriate punishment.

Quirk
I am God's advocate with the Devil; he, however, is the Spirit of Gravity. How could I be enemy to divine dancing?