Brother Needed

Started by Zoltan, June 20, 2008, 02:20:02 PM

Figure it's about time to bring my character's vNPC brother out of virtual obscurity.

Here are the basics:

- Male human, age and name are set
        - Southern-based, at least at first
        - No guild restrictions
        - The background that involves my character is set, for the most part. Everything else is up to you.
        - Extremely open-ended role (maybe too open-ended for some)
        - Don't care about your karma, or experience. It would be nice if I can count on you to not die in the first RL week, though.  :P
        - My playtimes are usually evening EST, so it'd be nice if we could actually run into eachother IG every now and then.
        - A warning: there's a very good chance our characters wouldn't be on friendly terms all the time. In fact, that's the whole point to putting this role up; I like that kind of conflict.

If you're interested, send me a PM and we'll get to IMing about some more details or whatever. Just testing the waters.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Zoltan, I am your brother.

The blonde, one-handed man says, in Star Wars-accented English:
    "Nooo! That's impossible!
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

You try to accept what you know to be true, but slip.

You plummet down the metal shaft below...

Falling...

Falling...
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

You think: Leia!
Carpe Diem - Fish of the day

If nobody has, somebody needs to snatch this role up quickly.
Zoltan is a fuckin' blast to RP with and tends to be on a lot.
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

Quote from: fourTwenty on June 21, 2008, 10:18:52 PM
If nobody has, somebody needs to snatch this role up quickly.
Zoltan is a fuckin' blast to RP with and tends to be on a lot.

I'll second that!  If you're still keeping Zoltan waiting, what are you waiting for?  Take the Zoltan Challenge Today!
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

Thanks for the kind words and Star Wars references. Despite talking with a few people, this role is still open! So come on and check it out if you're up for something a little out of the ordinary.

Well, not incestuous-mudsex-out-of-the-ordinary. Yeah, none of that. But maybe... THRILLING ADVENTURE! And dark family secrets! Awesome!
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples