Al'Seik -- ALIVE & WELL

Started by ObsidianSoul, May 21, 2008, 03:08:34 PM

Currently there are four of us that I know are active. . . Four little Al'Seiki Indians.  :'( *mopes*

So lots of room for expansion and growth. And yes, lots of incest if your in to that, and all sorts of other nice gooey very ICly things to do as incentives. ;D

So while the End draws nearer and nearer, and the settlements burn down and are reclaimed by the Dragon, you can just go sit back and relax, laugh at the silly civilized folk for their soft ways. ::) (With their walls, and their comfy homes. . . and their nice beautiful sexy alleyway STD-whores. (:o) And their swanky bars.)  :'( :-\

Plus, it's somewhat like an indie role. But with all the clanned perks added on top of that. Yeppers.
('Cuz, unlike quite a /few/ tribal roles we're not iso and one of the few who may join houses.)

So. . . if you've ever dreamed of playing some nice, sugary indie merchant role with all the benefits of a clanned one -- -plus- the personal guards and ranger-lackies to boot. . . come. We'll have some sexy little strong-armed tribal dudes backing you up. . . For sure. And dats tha bare truf.

*nods for truth*

Nows your chance.

. . .IM me for details. ;)

Al Seik needs you !  :'(

I tend to steer clear of roles that have more than six smileys in their advertisement.  ;D

Quote from: manonfire on May 21, 2008, 06:45:09 PMI tend to steer clear of roles that have more than six smileys in their advertisement.  ;D

;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D

May 22, 2008, 12:47:40 AM #4 Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:50:56 AM by ObsidianSoul
Just to clarify  :D

We are looking for a warrior with a merchantly sort of background. Much like a Salarri Agent or somesuch.
The role is not strict or anything, and you should have plenty of support from our crafters and all thattt.

And no. . . we are not accepting any more karma-roles sawwys -- we seem to have already reached our. . .

*cough*maximum*/endcough* !  :o >:( :( 8)

Edit to add:

al_seik@armageddon.org

I don't think you should specify what guilds and subguilds you are looking for in advertising posts like yours unless the clan staffers say it's fine. Let people come up with whatever concept they fancy and then ask the staffers if it's alright.

That said, the human tribals are awesome and I have a soft spot for Al'Seik. The documentation pretty much describes what it is about and it can be found here:
http://www.armageddon.org/ic/alseik.html

May 22, 2008, 12:06:30 PM #6 Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 12:08:57 PM by ObsidianSoul
Quote from: palomar on May 22, 2008, 06:18:53 AM
I don't think you should specify what guilds and subguilds you are looking for in advertising posts like yours unless the clan staffers say it's fine. Let people come up with whatever concept they fancy and then ask the staffers if it's alright.

That said, the human tribals are awesome and I have a soft spot for Al'Seik. The documentation pretty much describes what it is about and it can be found here:
http://www.armageddon.org/ic/alseik.html

*Shrug*. . . Nah, I know. It's not usually done by us players. Usually. But that doesn't mean it can't be done, right?  :-*
Esp. in this case. . .

Actually it was not so much as a general specification, but 1 role that I thought badly needed filling. . . Though I should have said maybe, "combat based", instead of warrior, your definately right. :-\

But your right, it's awesome. . .

Now after having gotten into this current role, I have to say that I doubt I could ever go back fully to playing another city-based role again. I don't think I'd have it in me. I thought it would be just a nice little vacation from the rigours of city-life, but now I find I'm stuck. ;) (If I had only the slightest idea what I'd been missing...)

That said, it's probably not for everyone. But it's definately worth a try. *nods*

I'm going to give the al'Seik a little shout out here, too. They are my favorite tribal clan, so if you've got the urge to tattoo your face, and pick your fetish animal, have at it. They are awesome.

-Irulan (whose favorite and longest lived character was an al'Seik)
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."