Red Fangs: The Ghetto D-elves

Started by Fnord, April 30, 2008, 10:34:31 AM

Tired of saying Kah? Don't like hugging trees? DO WANT a reputation for being a lying, cheating, stealing bastard that thinks the gith are bringing sexy back? :o

Well then, file those canine teeth into points, wear your scars proudly, and curse like a drunk Bynner as you run the sands trading anything from beads to babies in the Red Fang d-elf tribe!

Theeeeeeeeey're back for both mundane and magicker* roles.

* As with all d-elf magickers, get imm approval first

Amor Fati

Can I trade my baby for some beads?

Will the beads be made of teeth?

y/n
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Someone please kill off my PC so I can app a Red Fang. She will be a f-me vivaduan with blue eyes and billowy blonde hair, with the listen, scan, and haggle skills. Instead of using the steal skill, she'll just drown you and all your loot will float downstream to her tent.

Oh yea.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on April 30, 2008, 10:48:00 AM
Someone please kill off my PC so I can app a Red Fang. She will be a f-me vivaduan with blue eyes and billowy blonde hair, with the listen, scan, and haggle skills. Instead of using the steal skill, she'll just drown you and all your loot will float downstream to her tent.

Oh yea.

PM me with details, we'll set something up.

(Just kidding, of course. Don't eat my brainz, Looonsh.)
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: Fathi on April 30, 2008, 10:41:36 AM
Can I trade my baby for some beads?

Will the beads be made of teeth?

y/n

Deal!

For sale: Fathi's baby. Like new. Perfect for virgin sacrifices, slavery, or even adoption. Available immediately for trade OBO.

Quote from: Lizzie on April 30, 2008, 10:48:00 AM

This should be app'd immediately.
Amor Fati

Quote from: Fnord on April 30, 2008, 11:02:21 AM
Deal!

For sale: Fathi's baby. Like new. Perfect for virgin sacrifices, slavery, or even adoption. Available immediately for trade OBO.

Trade OBO? Well then...how about you give me the baby, and I'll pay a quarter of the postage?
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Me and the guy who introduced me to Arma has wanted to make Red Fangs with me for a while now, we've just never died since I started so we haven't had the chance to.  ;D

For all of you with these silly "my current character is still alive" excuses: I hear that the Silt Sea is particularly beautiful this time of year. ;)
Amor Fati

Alright, I'll App so long as I can have my Skinny sing "Straight outta Cai'Shyzn". With my group the S.W.A. Skinnies With Attitude.
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

From the web page...

Clan specific information.  Red Fangs.
Quote from: ClansRed Fangs

The kicked dog of the elven tribes. The Red Fangs have long been persecuted by both elven folk and humanity alike for their almost friendly relations with the gith tribes. They are highly ritualistic, and denote rank with a series of gruesome, self inflicted scars.

There is no documentation on the Red Fangs.

Contact Email: red_fangs@armageddon.org
Current Staff: Eshm and Shalooonsh

also... Tribal People...

Quote from: Tribes of the Known WorldThe Red Fangs

Settled in the plains far west of the city-state of Allanak, this elven tribe is known for its association - and sometimes even cooperation - with the gith tribes roaming the wastes. They have been known to send parties to Allanak to sell their wares.

Okay to use as background.

I tried cooperating with the gith once as a Red Fang... didn't work out too well.  ;)  I think I just ended up being a raider, like usual, and got some 'bad reactions' for only tossing out one emote before striking my prey.  Should I try two emotes next time?  Heh.

Three pairs of boots for Fathi's baby?  ???
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

There is clan documentation now and it describes the mysterious relations with the gith, including the likely reason for Sokotra's experience. 8)
Amor Fati

Yes... Yes... Message me.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

April 30, 2008, 11:00:14 PM #13 Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 11:02:09 PM by Winterless
Yes, yes, come join the Red Fangs. My pc needs a few more scars.  ;D

Quote from: Fnord on April 30, 2008, 03:16:43 PM
There is clan documentation now and it describes the mysterious relations with the gith, including the likely reason for Sokotra's experience. 8)

QFT, there is -loads- of tribal documentation, Ginka's page is just lying.

Dude.  If I wasn't already in a quasi-commitment to play another d-elf tribe as my first one I'd SO be in.  Either way... I hope to be someday.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

May 01, 2008, 09:28:17 PM #15 Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 08:55:38 AM by Hot_Dancer
Red Fangs are like that unruly tuft of hair that sticks up on the back your head.

Believe me, you never get tired of saying Kah.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

Sorry Hot Dancer, but that hinted a bit too strongly at some stuff.

Nuked the bad parts, left the good.

For the record, I say Kah in real life.  Pisses m'girl right off.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

All you d-elves can kah my ass.

:P

They definitely would kah your ass, what with kanks gone now.

Quote from: Rhyden on May 02, 2008, 01:32:35 AM
All you d-elves can kah my ass.

:P

That's not all we'll do. ;)
Amor Fati

QuoteThat's not all we'll do. Wink

qft.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

I already saw some red fangs running around the world ... yay!!

Filthy bastards ... likely up to no good.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.