Family Role: Cousin - Tuluk

Started by Reiloth, April 05, 2008, 01:07:01 AM

April 05, 2008, 01:07:01 AM Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:15:14 AM by Reiloth
Hello,

I'm looking for 1-3 cousins. This is a Northlands based role. No dictation on guild, race must be human.

You would be either my father, or mother's, brother or sister's son or daughter. THATS WHAT A COUSIN IS.

More information can be obtained through PM's.

If you are female:

You must like incest-netsex. (No really).

If you are male:

You cannot butt-bungle. (Seriously)

I'm a PST time player, and i'd like it if our playtimes match up somewhat, but i'm open for you never to see my character IG.

EDIT: To add, this may lead to a clan role, but does not neccesarily at all. The "Cousins" could be from any walk of life. Rugged ranger, whore, alcoholic. ALSO ADD: Flaws in the character are WELCOME and ENCOURAGED, be they a Magicker, or a raging homosexual that butt-bungles...Wait. No butt-bungling. Rimming. Anal-rimmer.

I digress.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Play with Reiloth.  He rules.

/obligatory brown-nose post

But seriously.  He rules.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Quote from: Ourla on April 05, 2008, 02:57:08 AM
Play with Reiloth.  He rules.
/obligatory brown-nose post
But seriously.  He rules.

I am quite awesomer... But seeing as I have no role open for anyone....

Play with Reiloth. By the way.. He -does- like butt-bungling, I seen it.. I was scared.. And it was like torture.. I had to consent.  :'(

Either way... Reiloth is koolaid, come on up!  8)
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

April 05, 2008, 10:19:04 AM #3 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:20:52 AM by Barzalene
Play with Reiloth. I would if I didn't have a role.

Edited to add: Oh, and if the nobility and GMHs are anything to go by, I don't know that you have to rule out the incestuous mudsex. But if you spend all day in bed how will you take over the world?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Every time I've played with Reiloth, I've enjoyed myself immensely, once progressing past the initial head-scratching, "What in the fuck?" phase.

And he lies about the butt-bungling.

He secretly likes it.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Man, I would never play with Reiloth. I hate that fucking twink.

<3
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Had a couple of people interested in the roles. Keep it coming!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Potential at this reopening within a few weeks. Give me a PM if you are vaguely interested, or if you want tips, compliments, have complaints, etc.

EDIT:

Don't do the last three things, or the etc.

~Jack Vance~

This is closed, yet again. But worry not -- With incest, there are many cousins in the world!

~Jack Vance~

This may or may not be open again.

PM for details.

~Jack Vance~

Reiloth = Awesome fun

Another obligatory brown-nose post, but still he is awesome!
A horde of Inix turn and stampede straight at you....KRATH!

Take this role.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Just do it.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

This is definitely open. Accepting fucked up cousins that like to have incestuous mudsex fun under the Sun-King's Sun.

~Jack Vance~

This position is now closed.

Thank you for the inquiries. Fortunately, this family is fucking huge and full of incestuous fuckheads, so expect an opening in the near / distant / never future.

~Jack Vance~