Man, what an awesome RPT

Started by Southie, April 01, 2008, 05:05:44 PM

I just wanted to give a kudos to everyone who was at that Allanaki RPT cooking competition yesterday. Man, that was awesome. I totally enjoyed it and I hope you all did too. Congratulations especially to the guys who won the steel longswords from me as first and second prize, you were really impressive with your emoting of roasting those kalan fruits, and I must say they tasted delicious. I hope you runners up learned something from them, and I hope you all will enjoy the silk aprons you got just for attending.
QuoteThe shopkeeper says, in sirihish:
     "I am closed, come back at dawn."

You say to the shopkeeper, in sirihish:
     "YOU ^*%$*% WORTHLESS SHIT."

You say, in sirihish:
      "Ahem."

Agreed. Most fun I've had in a long time. I hate whoever got those swords! Expect me to be backstabbing your pc in no time.

Wait, they got steel swords? Aww, and all I got was this little gem with a snake-carving...
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Yeah, that was awesome.

APRIL FOOLS!

April fools.

i only used hemotes so no one noticed my awesome cooking skills

wtf how was i supposed to know your watch skill is not that good
some of my posts are serious stuff

Yeah well whoever used kank honey was a damn cheater.

Get your cookies here! Real kank honey in every morsel!
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I still have a living kank, they stay well-preserved if you keep them bottled in a backpack, in ticket-shape, apparently.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."