Badass

Started by Krath, March 09, 2008, 01:01:25 PM

Kudos to the imm and those that witnessed what just happened. Oh how I missed the days of old. I havent seen that since the days of ALA.  KUDOS to you all
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Totally agreed. Awesomeness!  ;D

Oh sure, send me grocery shopping so I miss all the fun!

I hope there's some IC "rumors" or other talk that will get back to folks like me who -might- have characters who would care about whatever it was, but the players simply weren't logged on at the time!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

I hope you've learned your lesson missy,   a lesson about real priorities when it comes to Arm vs. Food.  ;D

Serously, very cool!!  Amazing and perfect Arm.  Wish newbes were around to witness.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Why not send staff kudos through the request tool?
Fale is an Institution!

Quote from: enigma on March 09, 2008, 04:33:23 PM
Why not send staff kudos through the request tool?

I'm guessing because there were too many staff/pcs to send indivudual kudos to.
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

Actually, there's a specific place where staff kudos are placed for all to see.  One is all you really need.
Any questions, comments, or condemnations to an eternity of fiery torment?

Waving a hammer, the irate, seething crafter says, in rage-accented sirihish :
"Be impressed.  Now!"

The staff has done a tons deserving of kudos recently.  Thanks for making it real.
I'll get around to sending a request eventually.

Quote from: Sephiroto on March 09, 2008, 11:14:56 PM
I'll get around to sending a request eventually.

It probably takes less time than that post you just made.. you know.

However I agree there is something like "Staff Kudos" on the request tool, I think posting here is good for one thing: everyone who wasn't there and perhaps didn't see any IMM-action for ages now for sure knows they are -still- out there and ready to eat some brainz. And knowing that is somewhat cool, isn't it? :)

Quote from: Elgiva on March 12, 2008, 01:48:50 PM
However I agree there is something like "Staff Kudos" on the request tool, I think posting here is good for one thing: everyone who wasn't there and perhaps didn't see any IMM-action for ages now for sure knows they are -still- out there and ready to eat some brainz. And knowing that is somewhat cool, isn't it? :)

D-I-T-T-O
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.