My Role, Let Me Show You It [UPDATED!]

Started by Fathi, February 27, 2008, 06:59:12 AM

Every experience I've had role-playing with Fathi has been god-awful.  I back up Ghost and OHST on this one. 

Also, she has a smelly cunt. 

Quote from: Biscuits on February 27, 2008, 11:24:27 PM
Also, she has a smelly cunt. 

We don't use -that- word in this house missy!!

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Smelly cunt indeed.

Seriously though, I'd jump on this if I wouldn't have to completely go against my current characters normal RP and commit suicide. In fact... I have yet to play any role...

In lieu of the fact that a few folks who have asked for more info/expressed interest have current characters that they don't want to store/suicide, I'd just like to point out that there wasn't meant to be a time limit on this or anything. It's ongoing at least until my character dies, although it's not like the background information wouldn't be viable without her.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

After a PM I got recently, I guess I should clarify:

This role is for a currently existing character of mine; we will not be working on new concepts together. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

OMG, if my character bites it, which seems unlikely, I know who I'll be PMing.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Quote from: path on March 03, 2008, 12:37:01 PM
OMG, if my character bites it, which seems unlikely, I know who I'll be PMing.

Same here. I had a lot of fun playing with Fathi before.

You guys won't be pming anybody if I kill her before she accepts anybody!

The PC or the person?

And if the PC...Just try to imagine somebody laughing at you like a linebacker would laugh at a 5 years old trying to beat him up.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Don't dare me!  The sandstorms will never end!

the player

who cares about the pc?
some of my posts are serious stuff

Meh, in thinking over the matter, I'm betting the player is nearly as dangerouse as her PC...She is in texas, Thats how many guns per square foot of house?
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Texas has a 1sqft:1 gun ratio.  If the inspector comes by and doesn't trip over your guns while walking through your house, you are deported to California.
Tryin' to make friends but people are jerks,
So I'm gonna put some fleas on you.
And the fleas'll have the plague,
And they'll make you cough a lot,
Then you'll be too sick to hurt my feelings anymore.

Where's that blushy-face smiley when you need it?

Thanks for all the support and kind words, everyone. This is still ongoing, just so you know.

Also, yes, I do own several guns.

Totally want to play with Fathi sometime!  8)

Everyone should play with Fathi sometime. Also, everyone should play in the Byn. Once upon a time you used to be able to do both those things at the same time; but alas, no more.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

I remember that time.

Hot damn was that fun.

you should quote that one more time i did not get it
some of my posts are serious stuff

There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED omg omg omg omg.

Yeah, so. The computer I had some of my Awesome Docs saved on went kaput for a while, but the Awesome Docs are back in my possession now. I have forgotten the names of some people who expressed interest, I'm sure, and I have a horrible habit of clearing out my PM box, so I figured I would bump this topic freshly so those who were interested and still might be have a chance to finally see the notes.

I've got one family member lined up who's sure to be just as Awesome as the documentation, but I'd still love a brother or two!

Thanks to everybody who expressed interest and said nice things except OHST and Biscuits because they have dick-shaped fingers and that's not cool.

(Note: I am severely medicated at the moment and any/all PM responses from me may or may not be coherent compared to previous communications. I regret nothing but apologise in advance.)

Quote(Note: I am severely medicated at the moment and any/all PM responses from me may or may not be coherent compared to previous communications. I regret nothing but apologise in advance.)

Best disclaimer ever.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I'm in the process of going through the last of my PMs now--those of you who have responded quickly or been patient enough bear with me, I appreciate it.

I empty my PM box a bit too sporadically sometimes, so if you expressed interest and I never replied to you at all, feel free to prod me again.

Some of your concepts have been really neat and spirited and definitely not the sort of thing I was expecting from such a generic role niche--I look forward to seeing some of them in action!