Upcoming Allanak RPT this weekend

Started by Southie, January 24, 2008, 04:34:04 PM

When will it end? I haven't bathed or ate anything in three days. Halp.   :-\
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Can character death be guaranteed?  I haven't even played her in forever so who knows wtf she's been up to
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on January 27, 2008, 03:49:37 PM
Can character death be guaranteed?  I haven't even played her in forever so who knows wtf she's been up to

Yes, if you do the right things.

Sounds like you guys had a great time!  Good to hear.
-Yc

This is definitely not over. Plans are still in the works, but I would expect some MaJoR AcTiOn this evening starting between 8 and 10 pm EST.
QuoteThe shopkeeper says, in sirihish:
     "I am closed, come back at dawn."

You say to the shopkeeper, in sirihish:
     "YOU ^*%$*% WORTHLESS SHIT."

You say, in sirihish:
      "Ahem."

January 27, 2008, 04:33:27 PM #81 Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 04:39:22 PM by The7DeadlyVenomz
See post above.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Ugh ...Southie.

I got in a car crash so I was delayed getting home until just now (got side swiped by a person who decided that red lights were not her thing).  Now I have my folks driving in from out of town and I have to have dinner with them.  I guess what I am saying is that you all just need to hit pause and not do anything until I get back.  Ok, so no events or anything until around 8 or so, ok?  So, uh sit around the camp and stuff and chat.  No doing anything cool until at least 8 (if not a little later).

Quote from: Rindan on January 27, 2008, 05:42:36 PM
I got in a car crash so I was delayed getting home until just now (got side swiped by a person who decided that red lights were not her thing).  Now I have my folks driving in from out of town and I have to have dinner with them.  I guess what I am saying is that you all just need to hit pause and not do anything until I get back.  Ok, so no events or anything until around 8 or so, ok?  So, uh sit around the camp and stuff and chat.  No doing anything cool until at least 8 (if not a little later).

I would actually be cool with this. More campfire chat!

I agree with Troicha ... one thing I loved about the Copper War was the time spent out there ... just mundane time. Really develops a character.

Aye. I've had a lot of fun just sitting around. I mean. At least half of it.

Quote from: Rindan on January 27, 2008, 05:42:36 PM
When I first skimmed this I read I got in a car WASH, and was delayed...

I was like, that's your fault for getting in that car wash!

J-Rod

Crash?
You know you've raised a nerd when your five year old answers the question "Do you know what gymnastics are?" with "Dungeons and Dragons?"

It's never too late to live happily ever after.

I'm sorry, I just won the game and beat the last boss character.  So Ginka shut down.

I'm gonna go run to burger king now, grab some grub, then come back awaiting for someone to hit the reset button.

J-Rod

>em cuts the cable to the inter-webs, smirking evilly.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on January 27, 2008, 07:22:15 PM

I will send drill-cat to kill your family.

Come on now. Everyone knows the internet is made out of tubes, not cables.
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

I can has crash cat?

You know you've raised a nerd when your five year old answers the question "Do you know what gymnastics are?" with "Dungeons and Dragons?"

It's never too late to live happily ever after.

Quote from: staggerlee on January 27, 2008, 07:25:09 PM

Come on now. Everyone knows the internet is made out of tubes, not cables.

Nah, it's blatantly a net. Some dolphin probably got caught up in it.

Don't be talking about my blag-o-blag that way.

I personally don't normally bitch about crashes, it happens, but I do hate that it flings my character backwards in time.  To like 5-10 minutes earlier.

J-Rod

Oh my god.... For those of you that were with me when... Yeaaah. Fuck.