From 100 to 13

Started by Barzalene, January 22, 2008, 07:16:41 PM

Last week we were beating imperian by 100 votes and now... not so much. Be nice to maintain 7th.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I am, I am! Doing the best that I can!

I am exercising my right as a citizen!
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

I voted.

These reminders do help me to, uh, remember.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I don't vote ever (aside from today, when your post convinced me to.) In penance I have invited a handful of the best roleplayers from our local Living Greyhawk group to try Arm out.

Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Now only 6! Not good.

Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Are they both resetting tomorrow?

WTF, Slinger?

I swear ... ya'll turn everything into sigs.

That said, that was pretty clever.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

February 01, 2008, 12:01:58 AM #18 Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 03:07:22 AM by RogueGunslinger
>snicker

I couldn't resist.

Edit: VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

I wish I could be a Nilazi.

Looks like I'll just have to play as one on the GDB.