Soh Lanah Kah....We're active!

Started by YellowCactus, December 29, 2007, 05:43:04 PM

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on January 09, 2008, 03:48:27 PM
Anybody who has played around a Soh knows what I am talking about, though, kah?

FOR THE RECORD: If I ever played a Delf, I'd play a Soh. They seem to rock hard. But I can't avoid this joke. i'm sorry. I'm a bad person.

No, but I just got it.

Quote from: Troicha on January 10, 2008, 09:09:04 AM
Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on January 09, 2008, 03:48:27 PM
Anybody who has played around a Soh knows what I am talking about, though, kah?

FOR THE RECORD: If I ever played a Delf, I'd play a Soh. They seem to rock hard. But I can't avoid this joke. i'm sorry. I'm a bad person.

No, but I just got it.

Thanks Troicha, because I probably never, ever would have got it without there being a hint that there was something one could readily "get" here.

And I never would have got it otherwise because I pronounce the two words differently.
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Kah, Kah!

I get it.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Damm, And I was laughing my ass off at the people that did not get it.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Here I was waiting for a killer joke, the kind of joke you would export to other countries and make a lot of money.

and look what I get.

I am afraid I am going to strangle a kitten over this
some of my posts are serious stuff

...I just got it and laughed pretty hard, I originally thought it was pointing at the large numbers of new Soh characters and the high rate at which they die.

One week we'll have 8 people on or so, peak. The next week.. 2.
Anonymous:  I don't get why magickers are so amazingly powerful in Arm.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

SLK don't hate the cities the most!  We do!... or was that I do... hmmm... I forget...

Things change fast. The tablelands appear to be in a slow period this month, I'd advise anyone considering a role there to bring a friend to avoid isolation insanity.

Anonymous:  I mean... the concept of making one class completely dominating, and able to crush any other class after 5 days of power-playing, seems ridiculous to me.

The Soh have had a regular showing during peak evenings lately. We're bouncing back after a slow February and March, if you have the karma and the interest, get on it. If you don't have the karma, email slk(at)armageddon.org and PM me, we can probably get you in.

Who is all active in the Pah at the moment?

Red Fangs (Please say its so?)
Soh (bah hum bug)
??
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

All tablelands tribes, including the dwarves, elves, humans, gith, and bamuks, have been assimilated. They are all now known simply as "the tribe."
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Soooooo... Does this mean everyones dead?

Maybe you should look of the definition of assimilated.

April 05, 2008, 08:43:44 PM #63 Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 08:48:44 PM by BlackMagic0
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on April 05, 2008, 08:40:56 PM
Maybe you should look up the definition of assimilated.
And sure you meant this... Fix

Perhaps you should look deeper then that.. Was a joke..

As if the elves, humans, dwarves, gith, AND bamuk could hold a peaceful single tribe..

Fucking bamuk.

Sorry, I didn't(still don't) understand your joke... Thanks for the typo fix though.

The Red Fangs are active currently as well.

SOH, Akei-ta Var, Red Fangs and Sun Runners are active from what I can say.

Mmmmm. Can't wait to play -those- again.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: Lizzie on April 05, 2008, 08:18:13 PM
All tablelands tribes, including the dwarves, elves, humans, gith, and bamuks, have been assimilated. They are all now known simply as "the tribe."

Malarn are closed.
For FantasyWriter:
Never again will I be a fool, I will from now on, wrap my tool.

Malarn are closed? Pity.

BUMP!

Soh how are you all doin'?

Join the SLK.

Looks like we're over that inactive hump (for now), get in if you want to play a mundane Predator>Alien skull-collecting desert elf.

Still going. Definitely hard enough to keep our thread above the Red Fang's.

Soh rocks, kah.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.