Author Topic: Idle complaints about today  (Read 2369283 times)

MeTekillot

Re: Idle complaints about today
« Reply #29550 on: September 01, 2022, 01:13:18 PM »
I'm trying to tough out the side effects of these antidepressants. maybe it's like working out where it sucks horribly before it becomes tolerable.
Cons: Someone's gonna fill animal holes, likely day 1.

Barsook

« Reply #29551 on: September 01, 2022, 05:15:44 PM »
My view about a certain company really gone downhill since working for them as a contractor.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Narf

« Reply #29552 on: September 02, 2022, 11:45:19 AM »
I'm trying to tough out the side effects of these antidepressants. maybe it's like working out where it sucks horribly before it becomes tolerable.

Keep an eye on them to make sure they're not getting worse. Often when you're just starting a medication, you still don't know your optimum dose and even a small overdose will gradually build up in your system over time. I know with my medication I had to go 2 days on, 1 day off to avoid that but when I dropped my dosage even the tiniest bit almost all the side effects went away.

MeTekillot

« Reply #29553 on: September 02, 2022, 12:46:33 PM »
I'm on the baby starting does of Effexor. Side effects seem to be gradually lessening but I'm still definitely experiencing them. We'll wait and see.

Barsook

« Reply #29554 on: September 05, 2022, 03:44:05 AM »
Had to wake up (good thing I'm light sleeper!) to move things out of my pouch of my unit because fucking HOA is ignoring the complainants of a broken gutter and this is the third time that my parents (renting from them, rent to own) have to e-mail the HOA.
Fredd-

RheaGhe

« Reply #29555 on: September 05, 2022, 04:05:34 AM »
I ate an edible without checking it's THC content and was on my ass for 4+ hours during my sisters birthday party.

Barsook

« Reply #29556 on: September 23, 2022, 08:36:36 PM »
Coytes.
Fredd-

WarriorPoet

« Reply #29557 on: September 23, 2022, 08:54:26 PM »
My pop culture touchstones are completely different from my children's. I mean, of course they are, but damn. How can I relate to someone that has never seen Bio-Dome or Coal Miner's Daughter?
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Ammut

« Reply #29558 on: September 25, 2022, 10:23:49 AM »
Every time I think to myself "I should invest in the stock market" it tanks.  If I had put any money in I'd be down whatever percent from the peak we just had was.

I am bad at investing.  Maybe I should sell my services as a "it's time to get out of the market because Ammut thinks it's a good time to get in"

Rogerthat

« Reply #29559 on: September 26, 2022, 09:05:35 PM »
I ate an edible without checking it's THC content and was on my ass for 4+ hours during my sisters birthday party.

lol hell yeah  :D :D :D
Someone punches a dead mantis in it's dead face.

MeTekillot

« Reply #29560 on: September 28, 2022, 04:19:52 PM »
I'm worried for my parents' health due to many of their lifestyle habits. Especially because they're getting older.

MeTekillot

« Reply #29561 on: October 05, 2022, 05:38:42 PM »
I need a job where I don't have to interact with the fucking public.

WarriorPoet

« Reply #29562 on: October 11, 2022, 07:39:11 PM »
I have been waiting on a job change. I hated the long, mandatory hours.  Finally happened. Hooray! For like 3 weeks.

Our market has been hit hard by a lack of spending the last few months and now I can't get overtime to save my life. Shitshow. Broooooke.

Anyone care to give me a couple grand? I need tires, a dentist visit, and an obnoxiously expensive quinceneara shirt for my kid.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

MeTekillot

« Reply #29563 on: October 12, 2022, 06:20:37 PM »
My life sometimes feels as if it's nothing but being at the mercy of some asshole or another.

slipshod

« Reply #29564 on: November 02, 2022, 12:35:36 PM »
I just got laid off from my job, effective immediately.  Still reeling.  I just started the job 6 months ago and things were really starting to click and gel.
“Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow.”

-Aaron Burr

« Reply #29565 on: November 09, 2022, 10:28:26 PM »
Britney Griner is still locked up.

For a victimless crime to boot!

Patriarchal authoritarianism is for literal losers.

Pariah

« Reply #29566 on: November 10, 2022, 03:50:34 AM »
Britney Griner is still locked up.

For a victimless crime to boot!

Patriarchal authoritarianism is for literal losers.
don’t bring drugs into foreign countries.

I don’t want her locked up either, but this is a play stupid games win stupid prizes situation.

Inks

« Reply #29567 on: November 10, 2022, 11:49:38 AM »
Drug smuggling isn't a victimless crime, mainly cocaine but other imported drugs too. It funds assassination, murder, and police and political corruption in third world countries, and is super unethical to buy, to be honest. Needs to be legalised or grow or make your own if you want it to be more ethical. Buy locally produced stuff if you don't want to be definately funding murder, basically, or at least want to put yourself in a more moral grey area.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 12:02:26 PM by Inks »
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

Case

• Helper
« Reply #29568 on: November 10, 2022, 03:33:03 PM »
It's not drugs, it's politics. She's a pawn. It's awful.

Tailong

« Reply #29569 on: November 10, 2022, 05:06:05 PM »
It's pretty much drugs, which are highly illegal in Russia. I mean, she isn't jailed for bringing in a puppy. Being jailed for that would be politically based.

« Reply #29570 on: November 11, 2022, 01:43:52 PM »
Exarctly. If bringing vape cartridges for personal use is an offense worthy of going to a gulag, I would have been put in a cattle car years ago because vape cartridges are like oxygen tanks for me.

play stupid games win stupid prizes
Thank you for reminding me of this turn of phrase. I realize now that this is my life motto.

And thank you staff for letting me brain fart and letting people reply without post deletion!

Barsook

« Reply #29571 on: November 13, 2022, 02:24:29 PM »
What is with me and getting nails in my tires?!
Fredd-

Lotion

« Reply #29572 on: November 14, 2022, 10:05:30 AM »
it really sucks that there are random climb rooms marked as nomount for no good reason

Pariah

« Reply #29573 on: November 18, 2022, 10:02:16 AM »
100% she's a pawn and it's due to the Ukraine war and America's support of them and not Russia.

BUUUUT, Had she not brought drugs into a foreign country they wouldn't have had the ammo to pull their little game.

Ultimately, her fault, sucks to suck.

Pariah

« Reply #29574 on: November 18, 2022, 10:08:57 AM »
Started a new job, pay is great, they have fridges stocked with about seven different types of soda, all free.  HR has a candy/snack wall, all free.

Only complaint is I am m-f and have no remote days, which on it's face isn't bad, but then I found out hardly anyone works here Monday or Friday, so then I sit here falling asleep at my workstation as my job directly requires that said people need me (IT).

So I'm here, available, falling asleep, drinking unlimited soda and eating snacks, but hate these two days of the week.