Author Topic: Idle complaints about today  (Read 2063237 times)

Gunnerblaster

Re: Idle complaints about today
« Reply #29300 on: August 15, 2021, 06:19:58 PM »
Man, I really wish I could go back and play ARM for the first time, again.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Barsook

« Reply #29301 on: August 24, 2021, 05:02:09 PM »
While all of the problems that I deal with at work aren't mine, as they are higher-ups'. What flusters me is that it makes me powerless and not want to go the other site to help the team (even though it's an easier drive).

triste

« Reply #29302 on: August 27, 2021, 11:18:04 AM »
I think someone with some power is trying to take me out and it makes me laugh my ass off. In addition to the obviously staged shooting that happened last month right as I walked by (patting myself on the back again for diving behind that car, which was the only car that got shot up, almost like someone was aiming for me *thonk face*), I just got a letter from my lawyer informing me they got hacked and all my info got taken. I don't think it's going to hurt my case because the facts are the facts. These idiotic transphobes and gangsters can fuck with me all they want, I might have been born female, but I was born to a man who was a gangster himself and I know how to deal with you fools.

I love the series Girl with the Dragon Tattoo but I've never wanted my life to actually resemble it LMFAO. I prefer bone swords, can't wait to have time to RP again.

ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

Barsook

« Reply #29303 on: August 29, 2021, 05:27:44 PM »
I managed to remove the current  kernel on my computer where I had to go my parents because the live flashdrive was that their place! Oops 😬!

Being a Linux user is fun at times.

triste

« Reply #29304 on: September 02, 2021, 05:49:50 PM »
[edit]a lot of whining[/edit]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 06:33:17 PM by triste »
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/

Barsook

« Reply #29305 on: September 02, 2021, 07:34:35 PM »
It's them damned solar flare(s). With that and Ebola COVID the world is clearly ending.

This post made think of today and I had to search for this one ^^^

puts on tin-foil hat on

In which I don't feel like it's a coincidence at all along with the Hurricane.

takes of the hat
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 06:01:14 AM by Barsook »

Ammut

« Reply #29306 on: September 03, 2021, 10:02:29 AM »
The more I read about solar winds, CME's, and whatnot the more I realize that ignorance is bliss.

Damn you https://spaceweather.com/

triste

« Reply #29307 on: September 03, 2021, 10:48:27 AM »
Honestly a catastrophe might do the planet a lot of good. Clean the slate like that asteroid (or biblical flood depending on your cute little personal beliefs) did to the dinosaurs.

(Nope, sadly humanity will probably cling on like the rodents did after the aforementioned.)

My idle complaint: having a true neutral alignment IRL is a curse I wish upon nobody.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 10:56:57 AM by triste »

Barsook

« Reply #29308 on: September 03, 2021, 12:02:11 PM »
The more I read about solar winds, CME's, and whatnot the more I realize that ignorance is bliss.

Damn you https://spaceweather.com/

Agreed. My oblivion is radiance not a blackhole. Plus it fits my IRL name's meaning.

triste

« Reply #29309 on: September 08, 2021, 09:24:32 AM »
can we please have a third political party in America. can we call it the, "Not an Extremist Foaming at the Mouth Party," or the "I Possibly Have More than Two Braincells Party."

As an egalitarian the attack on public academic magnet schools by the left is as devastating to witness as the general attack the right has made on public schools for decades. I was lucky enough (and according to tests smart enough) to go to one of these academic magnet schools -- the only public school in my city able to compete with private schools. My parents tested into similar magnet schools. But now on the West Coast radical leftists are destroying these magnet/meritocractic schools. This trend would leave us with only two tiers of education in America, two castes, each rife with their self-assured sense of superiority, and no means of moving between these castes at all. We now have the hilarious tableau of minorities who desperately want to succeed infighting, with families that tend to be Asian or immigrant or mixed race like mine on one side, completely silenced, because families of other backgrounds who have been anointed and chosen by "the left" can now fully dictate what they think is right for public education. Rest in peace, meritocracy and upwards mobility. And don't get me started on my country's f***** up abortion policies, much less the topic of trying to raise a kid who is at least moderately smart in this country.

triste

« Reply #29310 on: September 08, 2021, 09:44:19 AM »
I am sorry I dump my politics here BTW, I swear I will try to stop.

I think this is the last forum on the planet where I can let my oh so freaky rational moderate flag fly and not get punted off screen. Freedom!

My post above can be translated as that chick on the Simpsons who pleads, "Will someone please think of the children!"

Shaydee

« Reply #29311 on: September 08, 2021, 06:21:57 PM »
Whatever I am sick with is lingering and it's really annoying.

Today it brought with it a massive headache that just does not seem to want to go away no matter what I do  :-[
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Barsook

« Reply #29312 on: September 08, 2021, 06:35:17 PM »
*sends a hug* I hope that helps.

WarriorPoet

« Reply #29313 on: September 09, 2021, 01:08:06 PM »
My shit-bag of a boss gave me an attendance reprimand for taking an extra day off after the birth of our baby, despite me explaining that my wife hemhoraged and nearly died. This asshole move torched me out of an oppor5unity I have been waiting a long time for. I want to burn this motherfucker down.
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

triste

« Reply #29314 on: September 09, 2021, 01:39:01 PM »
My shit-bag of a boss gave me an attendance reprimand for taking an extra day off after the birth of our baby, despite me explaining that my wife hemhoraged and nearly died. This asshole move torched me out of an oppor5unity I have been waiting a long time for. I want to burn this motherfucker down.

And I thought my boss was bad. That is fucking evil and I am wishing the best for you and your family.

Shaydee

« Reply #29315 on: September 09, 2021, 02:11:36 PM »

What a dick! I'm so sorry and I hope your wife and new baby are doing okay! How can someone be so heartless.  :'(

Barsook

« Reply #29316 on: September 09, 2021, 03:57:25 PM »
Whatever I am sick with is lingering and it's really annoying.

Today it brought with it a massive headache that just does not seem to want to go away no matter what I do  :-[

I think I caught your headache

Veselka

« Reply #29317 on: September 09, 2021, 05:30:26 PM »

That’s pretty awful. What goes around comes around (karma). I hope he doesn’t have to be put in a position like you, and if he is, I hope he realizes what a dirtbag he was to you in that moment.

Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Piyo

« Reply #29318 on: September 09, 2021, 06:21:56 PM »
Welp, my shitty ex dumped and tossed me out onto the streets without a place to stay and living in a hotel with wifi that drops constantly :( Guess nine years together doesn't mean anything.

triste

« Reply #29319 on: September 09, 2021, 08:29:05 PM »
Welp, my shitty ex dumped and tossed me out onto the streets without a place to stay and living in a hotel with wifi that drops constantly :( Guess nine years together doesn't mean anything.

Uhg I am sorry bout this too m8.

Shaydee

« Reply #29320 on: September 11, 2021, 03:11:53 PM »
Our freezer is not working right, and I caught it late and to throw out so much shit today  :'(

I really really hope that it's just needing the new part I just ordered because I'm really not trying to have to buy a new fridge right now

triste

« Reply #29321 on: September 13, 2021, 11:42:20 AM »
Note to self. STOP dating chicks who look, talk and act like Ygritte because this shit literally happens EVERY TIME.

https://youtu.be/D6Irocp-T6o

I wish I were joking. I am just glad someone else was there to tell her to stop beating me up at one point, otherwise I might not even have realized that the way she was treating me was wrong, I just couldn't fucking believe it because I [still] love her so much.

She's exactly like my ex fiance who also beat me and I still also love that girl. All my friends think I am fucking insane for it, I can't explain it besides saying I still love them, but just like Jon Snow, I gotta go at this point.

I guess I am posting in part to also ask all of you to never be as stupid as me. My face still hurts.

triste

« Reply #29322 on: September 13, 2021, 12:08:38 PM »
Literally I am just glad she used her hands unlike the guy who almost killed me in April with his car (weak coward).

I am of course the weakest person of all in these stories, but I don't feel an ounce of hate for anyone involved in these sordid tales except hatred for myself.

DON'T BE A FUCKUP LIKE ME, PEOPLE!

Piyo

« Reply #29323 on: September 13, 2021, 02:56:08 PM »
Literally I am just glad she used her hands unlike the guy who almost killed me in April with his car (weak coward).

I am of course the weakest person of all in these stories, but I don't feel an ounce of hate for anyone involved in these sordid tales except hatred for myself.

You ain't a fuck up, some people are just fucking toxic especially in relationships. After into kicked out, my ex begged for us to stay friends. Than after all that ends up ignoring and blocking me.

Some shit people don't deserve good people and you are a good person :).

triste

« Reply #29324 on: September 13, 2021, 04:37:17 PM »

You ain't a fuck up, some people are just fucking toxic especially in relationships. After into kicked out, my ex begged for us to stay friends. Than after all that ends up ignoring and blocking me.

Some shit people don't deserve good people and you are a good person :).

Thanks, I only felt safe venting because of a previous post of yours. And boooo on the mixed messages from these people. I know we will get through this buddy, bless ya.