Author Topic: Idle complaints about today  (Read 1881357 times)

Bogre

Re: Idle complaints about today
« Reply #29250 on: May 24, 2021, 11:19:49 AM »
I had to go super late to work and I logged into arm cause I was stressed and grumpy and a super shitty thing happened in arm so really... great.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

The7DeadlyVenomz

« Reply #29251 on: May 24, 2021, 04:27:50 PM »
I had to go super late to work and I logged into arm cause I was stressed and grumpy and a super shitty thing happened in arm so really... great.
It be like that sometimes, bro. Tough as heck.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Pariah

« Reply #29252 on: June 01, 2021, 11:50:01 PM »
The world is entirely too PC (Politically Correct) now a days.

It used to be fine to refer to someone as "disabled" if they were handicapped in some way.

I found out today through a Karen at work that referring to a person as disabled is apparently a slur now?  When I asked how I was supposed to refer to them, she told me "WheelChair User" is the PC term.

I fucking hate this world we live in.

Barsook

« Reply #29253 on: June 02, 2021, 06:02:12 AM »
I feel you. It feels like it getting worse and worse.

Strongheart

« Reply #29254 on: June 02, 2021, 08:10:58 AM »
The world is entirely too PC (Politically Correct) now a days.

It used to be fine to refer to someone as "disabled" if they were handicapped in some way.

My co-worker got written up for referring to someone's purposely silly voice as "ghetto". Not a verbal warning or anything, and they went to HR about it. Apparently it's "classist" or something? Either way, they had no intention of being offensive.

triste

« Reply #29255 on: June 02, 2021, 09:02:43 AM »
Entirely depends on what part of the country / world you are in.

Growing up in Cali I had been verbally berated by PC zombies my whole life. When I was in highschool got called out by PC people for using the word "crackhead" while describing how I molested by crackheads as a kid. Literally no one cared about how morally abhorrent it was that these lovely "crack addicted people" were molesting children. You see, I was a monster for calling them crackheads instead of crack addicted people.

This happened to me when I was 17 and I was like "Holy shit, gotta move out of San Francisco, it's getting peak retarded here," and I am very glad I did. Oops, sorry, not peak retarded, I mean the politically correct term for whatever self induced retardation/indoctrination is.

But NOW, now that I am traveling and seeing the world, I have interactions like this one just yesterday in the South. Hanging with my bros and a beautiful woman/dealer, I asked her like I would be shot for asking, "Excuse me, you are very beautiful and I have to ask, please don't be offended, but where is your family from?" She answered, but right after all my southern bros burst out laughing like "Why did you ask her race like you'd get shot for asking it? You didn't have to be so fuckin polite,' to which I responded "LOL no I did, I am from the west coast where you can get cancelled just for asking someone's ethnic background, even if you're just politely trying to get to know them."

There's a dumbassed divisive culture war going on but all is not lost to the SJW Karens, just get out more and hold your ground when they are full of utter bullshit. They're literally just punishing other people so they can feel better about themselves with their fake ass virtue hoarding. Don't let them.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

You can choose to be strong or you can choose to be weak.

Shaydee

« Reply #29256 on: June 02, 2021, 11:05:05 PM »
Our tax return has arrived just in time to be spent on a new AC as ours decided to take a crap today.

Yay homeownership.
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Veselka

« Reply #29257 on: June 03, 2021, 01:57:42 PM »
My stimulus check got stolen and deposited by someone else. In going to the bank, the thief had stolen “over fifteen” stimulus checks and deposited them through Chase’s mobile deposit system. How in the fuck is that even possible, you might ask? Well, I have to wait for the IRS to complete its fraud claim which according to them could take “over a year”. I’m not desperate for the cash, did OK through the pandemic. But holy shit, 14+ other people might be totally fucked.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Pariah

« Reply #29258 on: June 05, 2021, 04:02:59 PM »
Went to a charity dog event today.  Paid 30 dollars like two months ago to goto it.

I carry a firearm everywhere I go, either open carry or concealed, I chose to open carry today.

This lady let me pet her dog and was all cool with it till I shifted my hip and she saw my firearm then told me. "I don't let you people pet my dog."

While I understand she's just being silly and doesn't know the laws, that bothered me more than I think it should that she acted like I was some sort of danger to her dog because I had a holstered firearm on my hip.

People are idiots.

Jihelu

« Reply #29259 on: June 05, 2021, 08:34:48 PM »
Had to get a steroid shot in my butt

Wasn't awful but it wasn't fun

Pariah

« Reply #29260 on: June 08, 2021, 04:55:00 PM »
Have been waiting forever (6 weeks ish) for my passport to be renewed so I can setup some vacations with my stock and dogecoin fortunes.  However the us government takes forever to do that and only does it via mail.

I’d pay double or triple the cost to just walk somewhere and get it done while I wait but it’s not an option.

Barsook

« Reply #29261 on: June 08, 2021, 05:16:22 PM »
One side of my earphones died and it's the right side. I seem to have bad luck with earphones but never with headphones.

Pariah

« Reply #29262 on: June 18, 2021, 03:39:37 PM »
I have a torn labrium (sp) in my left shoulder, and physical therapy is just torture.

Moving certain ways or moving fast cause a horrible aching pain that lasts till the throbbing finally subsides.

Doctor won’t do surgery till physical therapy is done. Feels like a waste of time.

Jihelu

« Reply #29263 on: June 18, 2021, 03:58:35 PM »
Quit my job yesterday
Gotta find a new one
Annoying

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #29264 on: June 18, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
Quit my job yesterday

Story time?
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Jihelu

« Reply #29265 on: June 18, 2021, 05:11:10 PM »
Quit my job yesterday

Story time?

It's Restaurant work so really it's just me being tired and annoyed with it, nothing too exciting.