Zalanthas name generator

Started by Ravenfeather, November 22, 2007, 09:32:45 AM

Hope I am not dragging up a dead horse...

There is a link to the zalanthas name generator on the webpage, but when I follow it, I can not find a download.  Anyone have a copy of this?
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

If your speaking about the name generator from the Introduction page, it's not a download... just scroll down :)

http://www.armageddon.org/intro/intro.html#name
"The Highlord casts a shadow because he does not want to see skin!" -- Boog

<this space for rent>

There was once a downloadable program which generated names on here somewhere.  It even let you pick the first character and the number of leters in the name.  I am pretty sure I have a copy but I won't be able to get to that computer until monday.
Vettrock

Quote from: "Vettrock"There was once a downloadable program which generated names on here somewhere.  It even let you pick the first character and the number of leters in the name.  I am pretty sure I have a copy but I won't be able to get to that computer until monday.

I'd be eternally grateful if you'd upload it. For me, names for new characters are the hardest part... well, that, or sdescs.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Yeah,

there was a specific one made for Armageddon - but I can not find it.
"Graceful? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Harmless? Definitely not." --Tribal Elder.

Have you voted lately?
Top Mud Sites (Every 12 hours)
The Mud Connector (Every 24 hours)

The downloadable applet that is linked here doesn't exists anymore, it just leads to a generic page full of spam.

But the intro page of Armageddon also offers you another choice, http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/
for another good fantasy name generator.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

OK, I have the Name Generator, I'll email it to you as an attachment if you want it, or wait until I upload it somewhere.

Send me a PM with your email, if you want me to send it to you.
Vettrock