GDB behaviour and getting your posts read

Started by Adhira, November 19, 2007, 05:50:41 AM

There have been some recent occurence's of people attacking and flaming each other on the GDB.

Some of this has gone unnoticed by staff. Why? Because when threads degenerate to personal bickering and people trying to 'score points' on each other staff, in general, stop reading.

Got a great idea for Armageddon 2.0? Have a question you'd love staff input in? Really like that coding idea/roleplaying question/general discussion to have some staff chiming in or reading it? Then keep the crap to the OOC forum and start showing some respect to fellow posters.

I'm sure you'd rather staff spent their time animating npcs, answering your emails, or reading and contributing to your GDB posts than moderating threads of pointless bickering. Play nice, don't make me turn into the GDB police, you'll find that I'll be just as damning on the responders and the provokers.  

NOTE: This includes signatures. If you're being deliberately provocative in a signature, I suggest you remedy this.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.