Be the dark elves of the desert!

Started by titansfan, November 05, 2007, 02:39:56 PM

Join the Dune Stalkers now. Trust me there is great fun, mystery, and adventure invovled, not to mention the great history of the tribe. PM me if you plan on it or are in Dune Stalkers already, thx.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Hmm... I never thought of them that way.

Can I play the white haired one that doesn't believe in raiding or killing?

At the moment, it seems like a lot of conflict is centered on the Dark Elves. Could be fun...
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"At the moment, it seems like a lot of conflict is centered on the Dark Elves. Could be fun...

I will play, only if I can name my pc Drizzt! In all seriousness, Titansfan is awesome to play with. Do it,
Or I will eat your children!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

Quote from: "Krath"
Quote from: "Maybe42or54"At the moment, it seems like a lot of conflict is centered on the Dark Elves. Could be fun...

I will play, only if I can name my pc Drizzt! In all seriousness, Titansfan is awesome to play with. Do it,
Or I will eat your children!

Is that a promise? Please? TAKE THE DAMN THINGS!!  :cry:

Just teasing, But this funky monkey is fun to play with. So do it.. or I'll uh.. Put hot sauce in your eyes! bwahahahhaha  :twisted:

Krath already ate the babies  :wink:
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

I'll make a Benjari warrior with a huge warhammer who gets captured by the Malarn during a raid.

trust me it will be a great time with the -conflict-......I can't mention much to IC but you will have a great time being part of this well-underplayed tribe.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

Come one and all! You know you want to join the Dark Elves of the sands!

Join the Dune Stalkers, Don't be a weakling and go to the Soh Lanah Kah.
BE A MAN! AND JOIN THE ONE TRUE TRIBE! :lol:

(With the exception of Red Fangs, They aren't weaklings.. So you will still get a cookie if you join them.  :twisted:)

If you need any help, and acutally want to make a Dune Stalker, Contact me over PM or IM, and I'll help you with what I can!  8)

Drizzt is a scourge on fantasy.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Mood is the scrooge of Forgotten Realms fantasy.

Quote from: "BlackMagic0"
(With the exception of Red Fangs, They aren't weaklings.. So you will still get a cookie if you join them.  :twisted:)8)

Ahhh.. You had me at hello.. But you lost me when you said the Gith Lovers are also strong. Your judgement needs some.. altering. I'm going to kill you Ig. Sorry, nothing personal. I just need to find out who you are, then pay someone to take me to your throat.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

Quote from: "Rhyden"Mood is the scrooge of Forgotten Realms fantasy.

Damn right.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Quote from: "Maybe42or54"
(With the exception of Red Fangs, They aren't weaklings.. So you will still get a cookie if you join them.  :twisted:)8)

Ahhh.. You had me at hello.. But you lost me when you said the Gith Lovers are also strong. Your judgement needs some.. altering. I'm going to kill you Ig. Sorry, nothing personal. I just need to find out who you are, then pay someone to take me to your throat.

At least the Red Fangs aren't the Anakore humping Soh Lanah Kah!

But still the Dune Stalkers are best, Join them if your the cool kids on the block. :wink: They are 30 times better then Soh, 15-20 times better then Everything else, 10-12 times better then Red Fangs.  :twisted:

Any comments made, are teasing, I swear I love you Anakore humpers!
sarcasm doesn't work in typing..  :P

Of course, since Blackmagic0 is talking about elves...they are correct.

Course, Elves are the next highest ranking tribal after the Malarn Dwarves.

Like, With Malarn being a 10, delves as a whole rank 3, tribal humans .25...then anybody else.

Since compared to dwarves...all elves really are weaklings whose best survival trait comes from the holy grail "RUN AWAY!!! RUN AWAY!!"

But at least the Dunestalkers/redfangs/soh/jakhal MIGHT point a weapon at you before running away.

:-D
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

So..  Anakore humping is wrong?
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: "Ghost"

It's only gay if the balls touch.

Quote from: "manonfire"

With all this talk of humping.. I'll have to try a desert elf after my current character dies...  They at least get a lot of action.

Of course we get action! So join the Dune Stalkers! We get more action, LOL xP *pat pat*

Quote from: "manonfire"

yeah there should not be crossing swords
some of my posts are serious stuff

I'd love to play a Desert Elf. But sadly I haven't been able to acquire any karma yet. Maybe I'll special app one. but I doubt my ability to create a good one when I can't read the information on the tribes...

You can submit a request to see the documentation with the intent to make a character.

In that case, can I get some info on how to actually join up with the Dune Stalkers? Because there doesn't seem to be any info on them at all. They aren't even on the clan specific information page...

Quote from: "RogueGunslinger"In that case, can I get some info on how to actually join up with the Dune Stalkers? Because there doesn't seem to be any info on them at all. They aren't even on the clan specific information page...

You can always e-mail the staff at mud@ginka.armageddon.org for more details.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Emailing Shalooonsh (Shalooonsh@armageddon.com) might be your best bet.  I might be incorrect, but I'm pretty sure he's the desert elf (and, thus, Dune Stalker) immortal - feel free to correct me if I'm full of shit, though.

The immortals for desert elves are listed as:
Dakurus Bhagharva Shalooonsh

If you go to the tribal peoples link off of the clan info, there is a short blurb about the dune stalkers.
Vettrock

Quote from: "RogueGunslinger"In that case, can I get some info on how to actually join up with the Dune Stalkers? Because there doesn't seem to be any info on them at all. They aren't even on the clan specific information page...

Pshh... don't be a Dune Stalker. Be a Red Fang.