tek and utep

Started by askaran, March 31, 2007, 07:10:33 PM

Wait...what's a templar again?
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

He's like a time-traveling power ranger, but with more sand in his spandex underwear.
There is no general doctrine which is not capable of eating out our morality if unchecked by the deep-seated habit of direct fellow-feeling with individual fellow-men. -George Eliot

Quote from: "Gimfalisette"I saw High Precentor Fyloria Winrothol, voice of the Sun King.

~Le sigh~ I never see the top brass. Got screwed out of this one too!

one time I seen this half elf templar stick a bone flute in her..nevermind this isn't funny
craft pain pills  Dr pepper
You make a idled character

Quote from: "Aruven"
~Le sigh~ I never see the top brass. Got screwed out of this one too!

You're probably lucky. It usually means you're in deep kank-poop.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

I got caught by an elf templar and his elf militia officer.

Man that was seriously a scary time.
some of my posts are serious stuff

The question brought up by this thread has been answered long ago...basically, "Does it matter?"  This thread has TOTALLY devolved into Idle OOC natter.  Could it be moved or locked as appropriate please?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Well, I guess now that it's been resurrected, it probably does need to be locked.
Quote from: ShalooonshTuluk: More Subtly Hot. If you can't find action in Tuluk, you're from Allanak.
Quote from: Southie"In His Radiance" -> I am a traitor / I've been playing too much in Tuluk recently.

Actually, the question asked in this thread was answered more fully recently by Vanth.

QuoteThere is no Tektolnes NPC. He's a vNPC. But with the 'end of the world' coming, that may change.

Which is actually very strange. I remember someone mentioning on GDB
(this one or old forums) that their sorc managed to be berated by Tek before dying.

Quote from: "askaran"Has anyone ever seen them? are they run by players or are they npc's that are sometimes controlled by the staff... just curious

I think I had an experience with one of them.... I was a 'new' player at the time and it made my entire experience with that character odd.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.