About crafting...

Started by Cenghiz, March 17, 2003, 08:36:11 PM

> craft microchips
You can craft microchips into a computer.
You can craft microchips into a robot.

So... I think the char should know which is easier to craft... Does he/she? Are they ordered in a way? Or should I find it out IC?

Thanks in advance if you know the answer or at least showed interest to my question.

Cenghiz who is a relative of Cenghiz Khan who also likes warriors more than craftsmen.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

I don't know for sure, by my impression is that the easier things are higher on the list than the more difficult things.  It is also possible that both items are equally difficult to craft.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I'm sure that there is no order depending on difficulty.
The only way I know to tell if something is harder to make than something else (other than common sense) is if one item shows up on your list all the time, and the other is only there if you're using a tool.

Usually how it sounds-

craft rock
You could make a few smaller rocks from that.
You could make an elegantly detailed dragon carved stone vase from that.
You could make a stone plate from that.

Now the rocks might be easier. Just breaking it apart.
The plate alittle harder.
And finally the vase really hard.

As you can tell from the submission page, there are brackets of difficulty, probably something like easy, medium and hard. Easy being done by the novice crafter, medium by trained ones, and hard by experienced people. So you can assume if things -seem- relatively similar to craft... like you might be able to craft a stone into a plate or a bowl. they might both be 'easy' to craft... so there is no difference really.

Depends on the case. Most of the time you wont see harder things to craft, so more then likely if it shows up on your 'craft' choices its either beginner or medium type. Not advanced... but I also have no idea the amount of difficulties, so I could be tottally off. But you get the point.