I hope this question's proper for this board...

Started by Cenghiz, March 16, 2003, 05:45:40 AM

Does anyone know when Immortals check the new submitted characters? How much later? We, three people on three computers waiting here, and the others are going to have their first characters so I need to wait till they're approved to help them.
Sorry if this is a flame but I'm just curious.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

The Imms check them.......whenever. There's no set time. Sometimes I'll put in a char and it'll get approved within 2 hours. Other times I'll put in a char at the EXACT same time and it won't get approved for over 12 hours.

It all depends really.

Oh, and if you have a few people connecting from the same house, you'll probably want to contact the MUD account and explain that, else it'll look like Multi-playing.

I did it. Announced all the account and current player names of these people to mud@ginka.armageddon.org... Also I realised that our IP's are a little different like [IPs edited out by board administration] So IMNSHO (and i hope) there won't be any trouble.
Thanks for your answers. We wrote our backgrounds together and it's approved, so I think I must go find them to start the game with our little group.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

You might want to change what you just wrote for the IP addresses, if those are the real ones. While I'm sure the Players of Arm are forthright and honorable, not all readers of this *public* forum are, and I'd hate to see someone hacked just because they posted their IP address for anyone interested to see.

Looks like lab computers at his school.  Probably not a problem.

Yep... it was stupid... ahh...