So, how do you want to die?

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2003, 08:17:54 PM

I think being captured by a band of evil bandits, forced to satisfy their sexual appetites and left to die in the desert.

:oops:

sorry..

Worst way to die: Sitting by a ring, watching a sparring match between two characters, falling asleep at the keyboard, and waking up to find that you have died of dehydration. With a fifty day plus char.

Best way to die: No idea. Haven't had a good death yet. I would sorta have to agree with Carnage on this one, with the badass fighter and waves of soldiers....
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Taking a HeadFirst dive off the Fort Wall!

More to come later for the life and times of me!

My preferred way of going out is with a bang! Oh, how I'd just LOVE to grab a spear, leap off of some kind of solid object (building, wall, wagon, Half Giant) during a raging battle between some soldiers/guards and some raiders(gith, d-elves, anything else), landing on top of my chosen enemy, ramming the spear down their throat/into their eye as they look up at me with their mouth agape, their life flashing before their eyes! Gyah!

Then I would likely be promptly hacked to pieces by the rest of the fighters.

Worst death would be... Getting murdered by some jerk JUST after the re-living time expires(you know what I'm talking about.) Bonus points if I've got a cool character going.

Anyway, back to the bloodlust! WwrrraaaaGhHllGurglelz!