17 (24.6%)
2 hrs or more
28 (40.6%)
You don't wanna know
20 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Voting closed: November 14, 2006, 10:53:27 AM

I'm doing a tiny research :-)

To make myself clearer - on average, how long do you play Armageddon in one sitting?

Should have at least one option with double digits.  I'm online roughly 10 - 15 hours a day.

I've pulled a couple of 24+ hour sessions, I'm pretty sure.  You start to reaaaally question reality at that point.

On average though..maybe just 2 or 3 hours at a time.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you

Quote from: "Kreig"Should have at least one option with double digits.  I'm online roughly 10 - 15 hours a day.

Quoted for truth.

Ever since I started the job I had, I'm required to be online in case someone needs me basically as long as I'm awake. And I have nothing better to do in case I'm working.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I'm definitely in the 2hrs plus category.  I don't have much time to log in, not nearly as often as I'd like, so I try to make the most of my logins.

I'm still looking for a job that allows me to sit and wait online and play Armageddon in the meantime...  Heh, how do you get a job like that?  That must be why some people are online for 800+ minutes straight.

Of course, I've done the same thing in the past before I was married and had breaks between work.  Those were the days... hah!

Wake up, eat breakfast and login... travel the wastes for a while, go walk the dog for 20 minutes... come back and roam Allanak for a few hours... eat lunch while you wait to heal up after you got beat-down in the 'rinth... find someone in the taverns to help you go seek revenge... take a quick shower while you wait to heal up with your buddy that got beat-down in the 'rinth... go roam the wastes for a few hours.  Eat dinner at 10pm while you wait to heal up after getting beat down by gith... heh... it was days upon days of continuous CrAcKaGeDdOn!!

Quote from: "Sokotra"I'm still looking for a job that allows me to sit and wait online and play Armageddon in the meantime...  Heh, how do you get a job like that?  That must be why some people are online for 800+ minutes straight.

I work for a company that runs a search-engine with human based intelligence. Basically somebody logs on and they connect with someone to help them, and then I help them find what they want. I also do some freelance graphic design and journalism, which doesn't hurt.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

I voted 1-2 hours, but that's now that I have to worry about a bigger workload IRL.

A while back (about January-April), I kind of got to the point where I was on Armageddon 12-14 hours at a time, every day.  (No, I did not have a life.)

1-2 hours, but 2-3 sittings per day, so.

It really depends on what's going on IC.
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Sokotra"I'm still looking for a job that allows me to sit and wait online and play Armageddon in the meantime...  Heh, how do you get a job like that?  That must be why some people are online for 800+ minutes straight.!

My job involves receiving a lot of email and ftp sites and downloading ads, and much opening of said ads, so as long as it's not completely crazy I can usually play Arm while I work.

I do try not to do anything dangerous while at work, though. One never knows when a crisis will occur.

I've gone on several 24+ hour binges.

Generally speaking...it's not -really- worth arming unless you can dedicate a good amount of consecutive time, or else everything is all chopped up.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I pop on for an hour or two when I have time. But normally play in chunks of 6 - 14 hours. Though sometimes distracted/working/eating/chatting during the quieter times.