The Coolest New Kid On The Block!

Started by Shalooonsh, November 12, 2006, 01:25:57 PM

You've all heard the hullaballoo about Tuluk.  It's hopin... its happenin.. there's things to see, things to do, and things to avoid.  Theres all sorts of wild IC stuff going on that I -can't even tell you about!-   THAT is how cool Tuluk is right now.

Qetesh and I are currently looking for someone who would like to be King Cool of Awesome Mountain, in Tuluk.  That's right, we need a Kadian.

Two awesome things about Kadius:  

First, you can mingle with anyone you want, in any bar you are ballsy enough to walk into.  EVERYONE wants to look cooler, and you can make it happen.

Second, you get first shot to look cooler than anyone else.  You want to be dripping with silks, we have kegs of silk sauce to pour on you.  You want to be gem studded?  We'll stud you.  As an added bonus, you can hire studs to go find you gems!  

Now, this role isn't all just silver and spice.  There is a fair amount of intrigue, a good amount of footwork and 'things to do', and there are excellent possibilities for travel.  You will not be city bound if you do not want to be, as Kadius has locations in most major metropolitan areas.  This does not mean that you can immediately go galavanting off for a year in RSE or Steinal... you will be stationed in Tuluk primarily.

You will also need to be good at making reports, and keeping track of who wants what.  You'll need to be able to keep track of your money (which you'll have quite a lot of, I assure you) and the House's money (which there will be a -whole- lot more of), and you'll be responsible for making sure that both accounts grow.

You will also need to have a decent amount of play time.  The possibilities with Kadian players are endless, and we need someone who would be more than glad to orchestrate awesomeness among the playerbase.

Knowledge of the northlands is a big bonus, knowledge of northlands politics a bigger plus.  The ability to be absolutely ruthless in order to make your customers look the best they can is essential.

Mail kadius@armageddon.org and take advantage of this truly awesome position.  -EVERYONE- loves a Kadian.

* This ad paid for by the Kadians Are Cooler Than Anyone Else Campaign.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

The Sleeper Has Awoken!

You know you love it... the uniforms, the songs, the disappearances and panicked whispers.  It's Tuluk, and once again it's becomming the place to be.  

You'll be stationed 'up north' with swank accomodations!  Silks dripping from every appendage, a bed three times bigger than any Allanaki rag hag, and wood in any pierced hole you wish to fill.  You'll swim in wine and coin in a way not seen since Donald Duck!  You get a schnazzy ring, swank boots, and, if you want that, an eyepatch and pimpcane.

Travel will be a must, so you'll never end up bored, however your home town and stomping ground will be Tuluk.  

Please send in at least a partial, rough application for the type of Kadian you are seeking to play.  All Kadians are stylish, but not all of them are weak.  Tuluk people have a fine reputation as a bunch of "Do-it-yourself"ers, and Kadius knows that when in Tuluk, get tattooed.  If you've been avoiding noble/merchant life because you're scared of being a shut in, Kadius may be for you.

High play time preferred.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

Had some awesome apps, semi apps, and lots of interest, but this role has been filled.

Thanks to all who applied!
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

Looking for two crafter positions for the Kadian family.  One north, one south.

These would be low ranking family members who are young and just coming out of training to put their skills to the test for the betterment of the family and producing new designs.

Interested parties can apply via email.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

The two new positions have been snapped up.
From the rest of them.
And protected them.

May 01, 2008, 03:08:30 AM #5 Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 01:50:13 AM by Senga
We're accepting applications for Kadian family members.

Can be based in either city. Potential for travel is high.

Your job will include politics, major business deals, managing employees, and matching socks to your tie.

You will need to make reports, keep track of orders, employees, and have a fair amount of time to offer.

Send your character concepts or questions to:  kadius@armageddon.org

Please include account name and GDB name with your applications.  Thanks!

Just a reminder, we're taking applications for a while longer.  This role is not necessarily city bound.  There will be opportunity for travel and adventure.

I just want to bump this for Senga.

If you want to play Tony Stark (w/o the cool robot suit and hero complex of course), this is your chance!  Kadius is full of snarky business folk!
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

This position has been filled.  Thanks to all who applied.

This is such an awesome thread that I can only hope to quote and allude to the great posts above.
Looking for another family member!

Quote from: Senga on May 01, 2008, 03:08:30 AM
We're accepting applications for a Kadian family member.

Can be based in either city. Potential for travel is high.

Your job will include politics, major business deals, managing employees, and matching socks to your tie.

You will need to make reports, keep track of orders, employees, and have a fair amount of time to offer.

Send your character concepts or questions to:  house_kadius@armageddon.org

Applications open until 12:00 AM EST Monday, September 29th (midnight).  Get them in before then!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

This position has been filled.  Much thanks to those that applied for it.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Quote from: Nyr on September 23, 2008, 12:31:57 PM
Looking for another family member!

Quote from: Senga on May 01, 2008, 03:08:30 AM
We're accepting applications for a Kadian family member.

Can May very well be based in either city. Potential for travel is high.

Send your character concepts or questions to:  house_kadius@armageddon.org

Applications are due in by Monday, November 10, 2008 at midnight (eastern).

Extending this deadline until Saturday at midnight Eastern.

Just a reminder.  Send your applications in as we're only accepting them for a few more days.

Thanks to all who applied!  We've filled the position.