Text colour off in Opera

Started by Opera User, March 07, 2003, 04:35:45 PM

I don't know if this is the proper forum to post this, if this is wrong feel free to move it where it is meant to be.

The text colour of posts is off in Opera, it is grey instead of black making it hard to read the text.

Are there any other opera users here who're having this trouble?

Thanks for reading in advance.

This is a bug within Opera 7.

It doesn't do it in Opera 6.5, but the tables don't work too well in threads in Opera 6.5 (They work fine everywhere else, including the Topic Review when you go to reply to something).

I have NO idea why it does it, it only does it in Opera 7 inside the actual posts and nowhere else. The person's name, the date, the heading, when you go to preview your post, the text everywhere else on the site works perfectly EXCEPT inside the actual post.

A work around is to go to File>Preferences>Fonts and Colors>Page Style. There unclick the Page fonts and colors and click My fonts and colors. This will get rid of the background though.

[EDIT]: Thought so. When I put the color tags for black around my post it works perfectly. So there's a bug somewhere else then with the default tags I assume. It only occurs in Opera 7 though and no other browser.