Darksun 3?

Started by jmordetsky, October 03, 2006, 01:27:40 PM

Ran across this while searching for images of naked desert elves.

http://www.athas.org/releases/ds3/ds3_r6.pdf

Some neat stuff and ideas.
If you gaze for long enough into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: "jmordetsky"Ran across this while searching for images of naked desert elves.

Should I ask? I think I'll just wait since someone else surely will.
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas

Jmordetsky likes elves.

I'm guessing the same way Rep. Foley likes pages?

Okay, enough political commentary aside, I kinda like the way that Armageddon has evolved on its own path away from Athas.org and the Official Dark Sun universe.  There may be some good ideas there, but I'd hate to take from there when we all have so much to offer.

Quote from: "Eternal"I'm guessing the same way Rep. Foley likes pages?

Okay, enough political commentary aside, I kinda like the way that Armageddon has evolved on its own path away from Athas.org and the Official Dark Sun universe.  There may be some good ideas there, but I'd hate to take from there when we all have so much to offer.

Totally. I agree. I just thought there were some cool nuggest in there. For example some of the spells are neat, like Spider Climb or Curse of the Black Sands.

www.j03m.com

Quote from: "Rhyden"Jmordetsky likes elves.

Yes. Yes he does.

www.j03m.com

I've wanted to get this in a portable form (not having a laptop makes that more difficult) for use in playing 3e around here.  It's been floating around a little while.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

-google searches 'naked desert elves'-

^^
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Quote from: "jmordetsky"Ran across this while searching for images of naked desert elves.
Did you find any?
Back from a long retirement

4chan.org should be able to help you, plenty of sicko's to go around there.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

If you want ANYTHING naked, 4chan is your place.
LL ZALANTHANS ARE EQUAL
BUT SOME ZALANTHANS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS

I've been wanting this. Thanks, 'Detsky.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I was skimming through and found this, thought it seemed pretty cool:

QuoteAthasian wizards drain energy from the surrounding soil. The method used labels wizards as defilers or
preservers. Preservers have the self-control to gather energy without destroying plants. Those who do not, or
who feel no remorse about the damage caused, become Defilers. Defilers leave behind sterile soil and infertile
ash when they cast spells. Due to this fact, most wastelanders blame wizards for the desert landscape that
dominates the Tablelands today, and their hatred extends to defilers and preservers alike.

Provides a good reason to be pissed at 'gickers, besides the fact that they're just plain weird.[/b]