Landscape Picture

Started by , February 26, 2003, 07:10:35 PM

A few first attempts:

Salt Flats, sandstorm in the distance
Badlands
Rocky Slope
Smooth dunes
Red desert

Edit: changed the filetypes to jpegs to make them smaller and added a few.
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.

Cool.  I like what you did with the clouds... look more like dust swirling in the air.  Really neat sky in the third picture.

Wow. These are all REALLY good. The worst ones are 10 times better then my best ones :P

Why doesn't someone do Gol Krathu, The Red Desert, Sea of Eternal dust.....

Hey just because mine are better then yours doesn't mean you have to call them the worst! It's the computers fault not mine.

I'll do something else when I get bored... Maybe try a island in silt. The fog and sand looking stuff works ALOT better when you have water stuff.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

i keep getting a stupid non-working geo-cities link.... :(

Yeah, geocities is gay and I think think it doesnt like links. You have to type in the adress manually... I think thats the word...

Or you can just click on the link and then hit enter in the address bar.`

Quote from: "John"Or you can just click on the link and then hit enter in the address bar.`

:shock: I knew there was an easier way.
Thanks John

No matter what I do I get a faulty geocities link... Oh well. I don't think my browser likes bitmaps either for some reason.

http://vijonshinka.5u.com/TGIsland.jpg

I tried something else... But thats all I got...

Creeper
21sters Unite!

Oh yeah, I could copy and paste the links in but then it just takes 1,000,000 years to load because Terragen bitmaps are gigantic, and they dont compute with my little dial-up.

Oh well... um maybe Ill see them later.

I saved them as jpegs instead and edited the links, so they should a) load easier and b) suck up my free bandwidth slower.  :wink:
Quote from: tapas on December 04, 2017, 01:47:50 AM
I think we might need to change World Discussion to Armchair Zalanthan Anthropology.