HRPT - NEW STYLE OF PLAY

Started by mansa, June 26, 2006, 11:56:51 PM

So Halaster (and other Imms),

How do you think this experiment is going?  Concept needs work, or are you already planning the next war?  :)

Quote from: "Marauder Moe"So Halaster (and other Imms),

How do you think this experiment is going?  Concept needs work, or are you already planning the next war?  :)

We'll start a thread when it's over.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

Quote from: "jstorrie"Not only is that 100% on point, but I would like to encourage other PCs who are involved to get themselves on city rumour boards when appropriate. If your PC visits on leave, a simple "Rumours spread the sergeant so-and-so, recently passing through on leave, was involved in (war news here). etc., etc." Finding some excuse to include a few PC names is not particularly jarring and is a courtesy to other players who might want to get involved. The PCs mentioned on the boards last week, or the week before, or whatever, probably won't be alive forever!

Since there is already an ooc rumor-board (staff announcements), I think it would be much greater if such news from PCs were between PCs personally, as I think people have mentioned already. My current character is pretty far removed, so I wouldn't know how things really are going. *sigh*