Groan

Started by Hymwen, June 09, 2006, 05:34:16 PM

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19334

That's 2:30am for me :(

Oh well, it has to suit the ones who run it, so I can't complain. Maybe I can still make it.
b]YB <3[/b]

Sucker.

I actually won't be able to make it either, because of work. But that's probably for the best, because I'm attached to my current char. :)
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Quote from: "Hymwen"http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19334

Oh well, it has to suit the ones who run it, so I can't complain. Maybe I can still make it.

Wasn't the last one like almost around the same time?

Just set your alarm.  I for one will probably be there awaiting my death reluctantly :(

Quote from: "Hymwen"http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19334

It's 1 am for me. And I cannot make it.. I've got school the next day. Even if I did try to stay awake, I'd want to slit my wrists the next morning.

Well don't feel bad, it's at 7:30pm my time and I don't even think I'll be able to make it  :?
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Bah! Roar! Can't make it? Why'd you stick the needle in your arm then?

What we do in game-life .... echoes in virtual-eternity!

Oh, the best motivational quote. Casper Van Dien in Starship Troopers: "Do you want to live forever PC?!"

Come on guys, it will be well worth it. There's going to be fireworks, popcorn, Halaster's code bugs are going to accidentally wipe out Muk Utep and half his Templars (they're all jerks anyway).

I have it on good authority that those people that do live will become multi-millioniare (sid) bards because everyone else is going to die and their replacements will never believe these people, but it will make for fantastical storytelling.

How many Immortals does it take to pwipe an entire playerbase, anyway?  :wink:
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: "Malken"How many Immortals does it take to pwipe an entire playerbase, anyway?  :wink:

score
You are Halaster, the pink fluffy bunny of death
you are 1234439845 years of age
your objective is to destroy the playerbase
strength - AI agility - AI
wisdom - AI endurance - AI

destroy playerbase

magickal currents begin to swirl around you

Way to double-post there.
...so instead of stealing an uneaten one, like a normal person, I decided I wanted the one already in her mouth."

Best movies EVAR:
1. Boondock Saints
2. Green Street Hooligans
3. Fight Club

Norman Reedus is my hero.

Quote from: "MorganChaos"Way to double-post there.

Oh yeah.. shit.

Well, you know, for all those people who can't come at that time, but have been axiously awaiting the opportunity to die in a blaze of glory, I'm sure that Halastar and friends could pload your character and just drop it in the middle of the action.  Then the next time you log on you can just conveniently find yourself at the mantis head and feel happy and assured that yes, you have died in the big event. *nodnodnod*
es, Narnia, the film that teaches kids that Jesus is a lion that kills people by biting them in the face...

Oh well, I did my best to be able to be there last time... I was happy seeing I can make it on Saturday... but there is no way I can make it on Sunday, because it is 2:30am for me and my Monday work starts at 7am  :?

I hope everyone will have fun there, though. I will try to log in before the work just to enjoy some looting  :twisted:

YES!

*touches himself*
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I can make it now.

:twisted:
Quote from: LauraMarsThis is an unrealistic game.

(which is part of its appeal)

No doubt. *flex*

I...can...make...it...

:cry:

Tears of joy or sorrow?  We'll see after Sunday night  :twisted:

I'll be around a little after it starts, but school starts bright and early the day after. So, all hopes of attending the entire thing are down to about zero now. Humbug. I thought I'd finally be in a battle (or a drunken Fale party, take your pick).
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill

I can now make it, Saturday was the only day that was no-go for me.  Take that, people who voted on behalf of other people in the thread!
Back from a long retirement

Quote from: "elvenchipmunk"I'll be around a little after it starts, but school starts bright and early the day after. So, all hopes of attending the entire thing are down to about zero now. Humbug. I thought I'd finally be in a battle (or a drunken Fale party, take your pick).

School's for wimps.

Why are there two threads complaining about the time?

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19540&highlight=
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: "LauraMars"Why are there two threads complaining about the time?

http://www.zalanthas.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19540&highlight=

Don't turn into Forum Nazi Cuusardo #2.
your mother is an elf.

QuoteWhy are there two threads complaining about the time?

Both threads were started at the exact same time.
b]YB <3[/b]

Unfortunately, I can't make it either. Darn.

Drew