HRPT!

Started by Halaster, May 31, 2006, 11:18:33 PM

There will be a Highly Recommended Playing Time this Sunday, June 4 beginning at 4:00pm EST.  Areas affected:  The Northlands.  The Southlands.
"I agree with Halaster"  -- Riev

I sincerely apologize, but the HRPT is cancelled due to the network issues being experienced that are preventing everyone from connecting.  Even if it clears up in a little while, it's gotten late enough where I'm not willing to start.

No one is more dissapointed than the staff, trust me.  We've been preparing things for a while now setting this up, so we're just as annoyed by this as you.  But some things are just out of our control.

I'll post later when we figure out a new time for this.

Okee dokee.  It's back on folks.  The time that had the most response was Saturday June 10, 2006 at 2pm EST, so that's what we'll do.

I know you're going to not like this, but we have to change the time/date of this HRPT to Sunday June 11, 2006 at 8:30pm EST.  I'm sorry to you European players, but this is just what works best for the staff running it (namely me and Tlaloc and Ashyom).   This is our final answer, Regis, I swear.  I won't change the time again, I promise.

I'm not going to waste everyone's time again, this time.  It's cancelled.  The lag is bad, and it hasn't gone away.

I'm sorry, really I am.

It's on again.  Monday, June 26, 2006 at 8:30pm EST.

I've had this question asked a few times now, so I figured I'd just post for everyone.

"Are the OOC boards in the camps considered something anyone could know, right away, or what?"

The answer:  No.  Those boards can be seen as a sort of 'camp rumor' and things you'd know only by spending time there.  Someone who just shows up wouldn't know them (unless the post specificially said the knowledge is being repeated), nor would a spy passing through for only a few minutes.  So, please keep this in mind and don't know the knowledge gained from those boards unless your character has spent time there learning them.

Thanks, carry on.