VOTE!

Started by InsertCleverNameHere, May 11, 2006, 06:10:28 AM

TMS reset, we're at  :cry: 13! And only have 15 votes! :shock:
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

We're at:

#9 on TMS: http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=sanvean
#10 on TMC: http://www.mudconnect.com/cgi-bin/vote_rank.cgi?mud=Armageddon
#4 on RPImud.com http://www.rpimud.com (a whole six votes will tie us with #1)

Do your Zalanthan duty and vote so we have more brains to eat!

I noticed RPImud.com has a voting button posted now, any chance we could add that up on the GDB?

edited cos davien is a lazy fecker and I have too much time

When you make posts like these, you should include a link to the voting sites so that lazy feckers like me will actually vote.

Quote from: "davien"When you make posts like these, you should include a link to the voting sites so that lazy feckers like me will actually vote.

That is pretty damn lazy!  :shock:
The link for TMS and TMC are both at the top of the main index page for the GDB. YEEESH.  :P  :roll:  :wink:
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Quote from: "InsertCleverNameHere"
Quote from: "davien"When you make posts like these, you should include a link to the voting sites so that lazy feckers like me will actually vote.

That is pretty damn lazy!  :shock:
The link for TMS and TMC are both at the top of the main index page for the GDB. YEEESH.  :P  :roll:  :wink:

I epitomize lazy.

btw I voted.  If two people will chunk in to my vote on rpimud, we'll be first again.

Bump!

Only 10 votes separate us from the 8th position!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

We should throw a VOTE MOTHAFUCKAS onto the log in screen, and include a link, somehow.
your mother is an elf.

Quote from: "Moofassa"We should throw a VOTE MOTHAFUCKAS onto the log in screen, and include a link, somehow.

And it's gotta flash and blink!

If we can get a .wav of the Jerry McGuire "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!" clip that'd be HOT!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Are all MUDS on RPI RP required?  Seems it might be by the name but I don't think it is.

We are now 2 votes shy of being tied for first on rpimud.com

Yes, we have gotten new players from that forum as well.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"

Well, for what it is worth, it is Monday RPIMUD network has reset again.  We currently have 4 votes, which leaves us tied with some MUDs that haven't actually opened yet.   :P

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Well, for what it is worth, it is Monday RPIMUD network has reset again.  We currently have 4 votes, which leaves us tied with some MUDs that haven't actually opened yet.   :P
These posts do help. I only vote at RPImud when reminded.

Quote from: "John"These posts do help. I only vote at RPImud when reminded.

TMS reset and we aren't even in the top 20.   :cry:

And for all you lazy bums who can't find the button at the top of the page:

CLICK HERE
Quote from: J S BachIf it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

ok, Even I voted.

Ugh, 15th.

VOTE!
your mother is an elf.

RPIMUD.com seems to have reset, because we were at rank 6 with zero votes.

We're very close with other muds on TMS too.

And we're ranked 11 on TMC, behind SoI at number 10.

I think we can do better.

GET TO IT PEOPLE.
subdue thread
release thread pit

I'm a gettin'; I'm a gettin'.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

*stroling back onto the thread* Dude, 7th place, not bad.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Bumping... RPImud.com reset again, we're 4 votes back from SoI on there.

And vote for TMS/TMC too!

Hey kiddies! TMS reset, we're declining on the #10 position and have 15 votes! Let's get a move on! Don't forget the Mud Connecter and RPI votes too! :wink:
Top Mud Sites
The Mud Connector
RPIMUD

There, I even included links for all the lazy asses *coughdaviencough*
:wink:

We're 3 votes from moving to 8th place, 4 votes would take us to 7th on TMS.
We're still 11th place on TMC.
And 3rd place with a mere 11 votes on RPIMUD.

Vote!  :evil:

Bah, RPIMUD resets on Sunday, so you might as well wait until tomorrow to vote there.
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Bah, RPIMUD resets on Sunday, so you might as well wait until tomorrow to vote there.

Yeah, but the point is, we should have more than 11 votes, especially as they reset tomorrow! If a few more people'd take the time, we could (and should!)be at the top of their list, easily.
We have 12 votes on RPI now, with 2nd place only having 14, and 1st place sitting at 19 votes. So sure, wait til tomorrow, but for the love of <insert favored diety> VOTE!
Again, for all the lazy people!  :wink: Voting convenience, right at your fingertips! You have no excuses now!!
Top Mud Sites
The Mud Connector
RPIMUD

bump... RPI needs more votes.