How do you do this...

Started by Gricker, May 07, 2006, 12:42:40 AM

Is there a class that can help you in this situation like, act like you wanted to start a clan called Vesan how would you exactly do that?
an people in Zalanthas get along? no, you know why? we all HATE EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really understand what you're asking.

Could you possibly rephrase it?
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Do you like know house salarr, house tenneshi that sort of thing? how they recruit you into the house, can you start your own guild/clan and recruit people and stuff?
an people in Zalanthas get along? no, you know why? we all HATE EACHOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean, can you start a clan that has coded clan support, so that when you type score it tells you "You are Gricker, Wanderer of The Gricker Clan"?  And then recruit people into your clan like that?

Quote from: "Gricker"Do you like know house salarr, house tenneshi that sort of thing? how they recruit you into the house, can you start your own guild/clan and recruit people and stuff?

I believe the imms have stated that there will be no new player-made clans put into the game unless a significant amount of time is put into forming them IG.  By significant I think we're talking 1-2 rl years.

Confirmation?
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

yeah somthing like that.

What Laura said.  You can totally start your own clan, but you won't have the coded support (which doesn't really mean all that much anyway, an far as I'm concerned).

Thanks very much!

You're welcome very much!

(He's so polite...<3)

...That whole exchange was really adorable. :)

No wonder everyone thinks you're a chick!
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

Quote(He's so polite...<3)

Yet uncomprehendable.  :D
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

Quote from: "Sir Diealot"
Quote(He's so polite...<3)

Yet uncomprehendable.  :D

This is too funny to pass up...

The correct word you're looking for to make fun of someone else for being difficult to understand is either uncomprehensible OR incomprehensible.

'Uncomprehendable' is infact, not a word.

Lol thats funny

OH NOES!! my alter ego strikes again!! HOW DARE I MAKE A MISTAEK!!!!!!

(the above was on purpose)
The rugged, red-haired woman is not a proper mount." -- oops

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Diealot - Ninja Helper (Too cool for Tags)

Quote(the above was on purpose)

Nice beard.  Good cover.
 n
[Near]
The lauramarsian, female human is standing here, patiently.

You think:
 "She almost makes it too easy..."

This post was most likely written by a belligerent drunk, please chase with salt.