Pimp My Kank!!

Started by DesertT, April 08, 2006, 09:34:20 PM

Yeah, if you can put the Jade Cross on a Kank, why not other tattoos?

Like Scrab heads, or markings of what kills you've had lately.  A tembo, raptor, quirri, tarantula, whatever.  

Or maybe you want a wreath of flowers on your kank, either way, I think this would be fun, heh.   :D
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote from: "DesertT"Yeah, if you can put the Jade Cross on a Kank, why not other tattoos?

I think its more of a branding than an actual decoration.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

Quote from: "Yokunama"
Quote from: "DesertT"Yeah, if you can put the Jade Cross on a Kank, why not other tattoos?

Either way, it's branded and colored, I think it would be cool to put other designs on your kank.   :D   I just want more designs.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote from: "DesertT"
Quote from: "Yokunama"

Either way, it's branded and colored, I think it would be cool to put other designs on your kank.   :D   I just want more designs.

Well, I've seen several decorative kanks in the game.
------------
You think we should be able to take our beast to the tattooist and put tattoos on them?

buy #5 kank

>drop pants

Use chalk you.. yous.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

The trouble is when you rent a kank, then take it back out of the stables, it's not the same mob, so you'd lose all of your tattoos every time you stabled. It'd be nice if this changed, though.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

It would be cool if you could customize kanks.

For hard-shelled critters like kanks, beetles and inix you could use paint.  Paint isn't as permanent as tattoos, engravings or brands, but it is pretty long lasting.  Paint can be applied quickly and without severly annoying the animal.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "bloodfromstone"The trouble is when you rent a kank, then take it back out of the stables, it's not the same mob, so you'd lose all of your tattoos every time you stabled. It'd be nice if this changed, though.

Gotta be cleaned sometime.
Quote from: Shoka Windrunner on April 16, 2008, 10:34:00 AM
Arm is evil.  And I love it.  It's like the softest, cuddliest, happy smelling teddy bear in the world, except it is stuffed with meth needles that inject you everytime

I think Houses should mark their kanks, sure.
Briar

And the Nonman King cried words that sting:
"Now to me you must confess,
For death above you hovers!"
And the Emissary answered ever wary:
"We are the race of flesh,
We are the race of lovers."
     -"Ballad of the Inchoroi"

God, please, yes.  I've tried to paint my kank before...that didn't work out!  All I have to say is I think it's BS for northern soldiers to ride southern, jade-cross-bearing kanks.  BANANA SANDWICHES, do you hear me?  It's nuts!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I want to be able to dress my beast up in silks and give it horns (adding a damage bonus with 'charge').

>drop pants

I want to be able to brand kanks I run up on with my custom wang branding.  Oh the humiliation one might feel riding back into town with a huge wang on the shell of their kank.
"rogues do it from behind"
Quote[19:40] FightClub: tremendous sandstorm i can't move.
[19:40] Clearsighted: Good
[19:41] Clearsighted: Tremendous sandstorms are gods way of saving the mud from you.

Quote from: "Briarfox"I think Houses should mark their kanks, sure.

Yeah, I been wanting this for a while.  I think it would be cool for officers to have specially branded beasts.
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L

Quote from: "Aldiel"
Quote from: "Briarfox"I think Houses should mark their kanks, sure.

Yeah, I been wanting this for a while.  I think it would be cool for officers to have specially branded beasts.

I've seen some houses and tribe markings on beast.

>drop pants

Yes, I've seen some specialized beasts, but I want more. :evil:
, / ^ \ ,                   
|| --- || L D I E L