I love biography! (definitely not an ePissing thread)

Started by Larrath, April 07, 2006, 10:01:53 PM

I just finished the ninth Biography entry for my character, and I just felt like saying how much I adore this command.  Thank you!
It's one of the best additions ever and the idea itself is totally brilliant.

How many biography entries does YOUR PC have?
Quote from: Vesperas...You have to ask yourself... do you love your PC more than you love its contribution to the game?

Just the original, currently, but that will change soon, once I have the next entry written up properly to add in. But I agree this was a great addition to the game.
A staff member sends:
     "I hate you. :p"

It is, I have to say, an AWESOME, addition.   I hope someone besides me has time to read 'em.  :-D
quote="Hymwen"]A pair of free chalton leather boots is here, carrying the newbie.[/quote]

I have four entries besides the original. I must say, it really is an awesome command. So far, I tend to sit down all at once, and write out a couple of entries. It is harder for me to write them as I go along, for some reason. I really really like the idea that I can document all the kick ass stuff that has happened to my character.

-Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

Four is my max.
eeling YB, you think:
    "I can't believe I just said that."

I've never used this command.  :(

I WILL REALLY SOON, THOUGH, I SWEAR IT.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I haven't used it yet. :oops:

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I have five entries for my current char. I am finding that I am using it quite often. He does live quite an action packed life so for the different parts of his life I'll write a a few paragraphs. Anyone else do anything like this? I do enjoy the command myself.

- Matt.

Would it be alright if we posted the OOC time an event happened, if we do not have the acutal IC time?

(OOC: Saturday, March 25, 2006)

I died.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

I haven't used it yet.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.