Started by Seeker, March 31, 2006, 11:22:19 PM

This sounds soooo supercool.

I am gonna watch everybody.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Hush.. 1st of April is so close. We can't make sure it's not a joke.
quote="Ghost"]Despite the fact he is uglier than all of us, and he has a gay look attached to all over himself, and his being chubby (I love this word) Cenghiz still gets most of the girls in town. I have no damn idea how he does that.[/quote]

This is too cool to be a joke.  AND its Morgenes.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Don't april fools joke need to be done on April 1st and not March 31?

Do not both posts say "starting tomorrow"?

Sure but that means they would have to be honest now and not then... so maybe they will pretend it is an april fools joke tommorow then we will be like sheesh, then they will say, nah it is just an april fools joke to say that it is an april fools joke, and it will really be put in, both things!

Yea, thjis could be just a mindfuck to make us believe that this is a joke. wish it was.
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

Morgenes has been on fire lately, so this latest batch of goodness is in character.

I have mixed feelings about changing the effect of steal against sleeping people.  I mean, sure it was unrealistic that a non-thief could strip any sleeping person completely naked without disturbing them in the least . . . but it was a fun way to pass dull nights in the Byn.   :P

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

I am thinking half of it might be true, and half of it might be April's fools.

I am just not sure which half is which.
some of my posts are serious stuff

you guys think to much!!!!!!!! have a beer and relax
dd my msn if you want, longvaladrien@hotmail.com