Um, Game crashed I hope?

Started by Anonymous, March 05, 2006, 04:16:01 AM

That's just God's way of telling all of you to GO TO SLEEP ALREADY.
At least, that's how it is for you guys. I'm no mere mortal, mwahahaaah. But seriously, I hope all this stuff is resolved soon. I was beginning to think I was going to have to lay the smack down on my internet connection.
Keepin' it dusty,
                     Mr.B

EvilRoeSlade: "There's something seriously wrong when I say aide and everyone hears whore."

Quote from: "Delirium"Another lag spike hit at 4am EST.

Huh. 4 AM every time, but not other times. Ginka runs its nightly housekeeping jobs at 4AM. I wonder if it gets so busy doing that, it lags you out. That seems unlikely, but if the only time you guys are getting bumped is then, I'll take a look and see what it's doing.

-S

I've noticed a fair amount of lag incidents between 9 and 10pm EST.
I hope life isn't just one big joke, because I don't get it.  -- Jack Handy

4:05 AM, EST.  Saturday March 11.
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

Yep, definately nasty right this second.  See posting time for your local time.

Angela Christine
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Seems to always go laggy at 3:05 am cst and doesn't stop til probably 30 minutes later every morning.
he two-page description man has arrived from the west.

I got disconected 2 or 3 times, lagged out of usefullness in between.  Cleared up at X:25 today.

Good for telling North Americans to go to bed already, but it has to suck for Europeans.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Good for telling North Americans to go to bed already, but it has to suck for Europeans.

Yes, it does. The worst is that it seems to always come in moment I am in middle of something and waiting 20-25 minutes before be able to log back into the game throws me totally off the scene.

There is some good news, or at least a stop-gap solution.  Since everyone agrees that it happens at a certain time, it is possible to know when it is comming, and set an alarm on your computer or something.  Set the alarm to go off 5 or 10 minutes before the lag, then gracefully exit the scene, log out, and go have a snack.  Come back in half an hour, and everything is grand.   :)

Angela Christine

Quotebut it has to suck for Europeans

Yeah, and it sucks enough already that the only time when there's more than 15 people online for us is between midnight and 8am. :(
b]YB <3[/b]

Lagging out repeatedly at exactly 5am GMT+1...
b]YB <3[/b]

The lag moster reared it's ugly head at 11 pm EST (roughly).
quote="mansa"]emote pees in your bum[/quote]

11pm EST I saw a kajillion people lag out, then went out myself.

I AM LAG.

Nice to meet you.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

All hail to TEH LAG.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Is there a spray that repels lag?

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

This happens every time I need to log.

Meaning I'll just have to stay link dead until tomorrow.

Ach, if only Yokunama.  Sorry, guys; hopefully everyone can stick around long enough to ride this out for current scene...
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Yeah...I'm not far behind you, Bardess.  I just want to finally get reconnected so that I can log out.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

I want to log on so I can continue with my dastardly deeds, not die dully  in deathly defeat.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I crashed in someone else's apartment.  :?
b]YB <3[/b]

My evil pp wills this on you all!  Link-deads!  Profit!
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

4am again.
esperas: I wouldn't have gotten over the most-Arm-players-are-assholes viewpoint if I didn't get the chance to meet any.

Cegar:   most Arm players are assholes.
   Ethean:   Most arm players are assholes.
     [edited]:   most arm players are assholes

Lag at 3:05 CST.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.