Author Topic: Villages  (Read 1638 times)

The7DeadlyVenomz

Villages
« on: February 27, 2006, 09:20:51 PM »
I'm interested in submitting a number of villages, which could then be modified or put in as is. This would serve to fill out the population code-wise and give new places to go and be.

Can I put those on this board, or is it better for me to mail them in?
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Tlaloc

• Legend
Villages
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 01:36:05 PM »
Might be better to mail them in.
Tlaloc
Legend

Raesanos

Villages
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »
If you email in a submission rather than post it here, please email with your idea and inquire if anyone is interested in working on it.  This is a lot better than writing up 15 new villages but having no one available to work with you on them.

Another approach is to post here with a brief summary and ask if anyone in particular would like hear your ideas.

The7DeadlyVenomz

Villages
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 07:53:53 PM »
Here is a brief summary of what I am interested in doing.

I would like to write up a number, hopefully a large number, of villages and holes-in-the-ground, most no more than three or four rooms of actual city-space (this does not include any housing or shops we might include).

I would also write up the NPCs for these places, complete with backgrounds. I would also write up items specific to each village, to give all of these places a purpose above and beyond a stopping-place. I would write up the room programs, to give the places flavor.

Most, if not all, of these villages would be places where nomads or tribes established a base and settled down. Therefore, a better idea of possible villages that are already in the Staffs' mind would be needed. We all know there are places that are not in game. I want to provide the material to get them into game.

A while ago, when Gilvar was on staff (if he is not now), he came across a village project that I had mailed in nearly 2 years ago or more, now. If that email is still available, or, if he posted it to the IDB, you can eye the quality of my work.

I am looking for a Staff Member or Members who are interested in bringing this project to fruition. Please PM or E-mail me regarding this and we will get started.

Thank you.

Is that a good enough summary? :)

Thanks for the advise, Raisin-nose.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870